A BSG Virtual Get-together. Page 2

Hmm... not sure about the whole Poker thing. Or have I not quite got the drift and this is actually another reference to charley?

Poker. Poke her.

Geddit?

Oh... you're rubbish!

With a name like that you should be in Vegas.

They shall fear the name Darren.

Actually, they should fear the name Derren. Who say Trick or Treat yesterday? He taught an old lady who had never played poker before how to use his (for lack of a better word) powers to win money. She entered a competition and came second. If he wanted to, Derren Brown could reall clean up and make himself millions via gambling.

I taped it. I think he's said before he used to do that when he was younger.

Darren Brown isn't actually as impressive when you realise the bit that he says at the beginning, 'we use no actors or camera tricks,' is bollocks.

I slept through the earthquake this morning, good to know i'm reliable in a emergency.

But he doesn't claim to be magic, it's just the power of suggestion.

I wouldn't blame them for using actors, it'll be a lot easier for them to set up and getting things produced.

He does a lot of live shows and it's very possible he could carry actors around with him, but very unlikely.

In his special he asked for women with medical experience and chose a lifeguard over a nurse. I suspect he uses actors all the time. Scratch that, he does use actors all the time.

All his tricks can be explained, he just chooses to pretend they are psychological. Some are, most aren't.

Actually there was once a story that he used a relative in a "trick", i don't know if that was true though.

Can I have a representative to play on behalf of myself?
Can I HUH Can I?

Goats are much better!

Shit...sorry wrong website forum.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ April 29, 2007, 10:26 AM

Goats are much better!

Shit...sorry wrong website forum.

LOL!

Charley try playing the free games.

Just have a quick read through the rules and learn the hand rankings,

http://www.onlinepokerhangout.com/images/public/Poker-hands.jpg

Once you get the hang of them you'll be laughing.

Okay Mr L, i will have a lookey laters. Fankoo. :)

I'm on Pokerstars.com right now if you wanna download, sign up and come and find me.

Just remeber if you have 4 aces you should probably fold, 2s are high, Jacks are female, 8s are 9s and 9s are 3s, its wimbledon wentley rules and whatever you bet 10% goes to charity.

good luck