A BSG Virtual Get-together.

Yes. I know, we already do that. But I was wondering if we have any poker players here?

How about we all hop on a "virtual" poker table one night and try and take each others money? Or we could do it for free...

I ain't played in ages, so I thought it'd be something to do, if you can't travel, like me to the real get-together.

Don't worry if you can't play, it's bloody easy to pick up, especially if you learn on internet poker like I did (I does most of the work for you!).

Anyone interested?

Isn't there a risk of losing lots of money??? Or is that the idea? Fooling us youain't played for ages and then stinging us all.

Whistling nnocently

I really haven't played in ages, but if we do agree to this I'm sure I'll be practicing Cool.

It's been along time since I played with real money, but I'm sure we'll be able to set limits. £10 or something?

But of course, you can play for free, but that is what I like to call, boring.

But I wouldn't expect newbies to jump right into a real money game, they can have one practice go :P.

Is it a bit like Snap? Or Happy Families?

Exactly, if you lose and don't pay up, I'll snap you and there'll be no happy families.

I only play for stripping not dollar. Sorry.

I play Texas No Limit Hold'Em a lot Lee.

Online and live games with friends (won last months game and took home £175.50).

I have online accounts at Pokerstars.com, pkr.com and sometimes play at Spy Poker.

Best game around mate!

Thanks I was looking for a new site, the one I used to use now confuses me.

I would play more online but my Tiscali Broadband is shite - but you can't beat a live game with mates.

Agreed.

Registered with PokerStars.com my name is - MrLeevil

cool - i'll look out for you..my name on there is sporandy

I'm on right now, kicking arse!

I tried searching for your name and it didn't work.

Right I'm off, I've won a load of virtual money, I'm gonna spend it on virtual hookers... charley where are you?

Wave

I play a bit, well alot, I won £45 tonight. I might sign up to pokerstars but i usually use VC. I'll look for you Leevil

Kids don't gamble, it ain't cool

Right well seeing as i dont know poker apart from when a guy is talking about what he did with a woman the other night. I will opt for being a virtual whore. They sound fun. I hope they are not virtuous tho. Oh no no no. I dont do virtuous.

Not sure if you can set up a private table, but it'd be cool if we can.

I used to use VC Poker. But now it seems to slow my pc down.

Is that 4 of us in? Anymore? Come on!

Here you go newbies, The Rules! - http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/games/rules/

It's $10 min deposit which is about £5.

But there are free play tables to practice on!