Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 8

At some point I'll probably reintroduce it, but I'm afraid it's not a priority right now.

What happened to all the old threads in this section?

They've been hidden as they are, apparently, not presently relevant.

Why is the Union flag grey for this forum? What's the difference?

Dan

Hi Dan,

When you've read all the threads in a forum the flag is grey.

When the PM service returns will it be possible to add a delete function? It would be nice to get rid of some of the hate mail...

I will still keep sending it, you know?

Cheers Ellie!

Dan

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 22 2010, 9:48 AM GMT

When the PM service returns will it be possible to add a delete function? It would be nice to get rid of some of the hate mail...

Tell me about it. You'd think Rhys Thomas would have better things to do with his time.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 22 2010, 9:48 AM GMT

There's always been a 'Delete' option when you read a message.

Quote: swerytd @ February 22 2010, 9:42 AM GMT

Why is the Union flag grey for this forum? What's the difference?

Dan

As Ellie hinted at:

A 'lit-up' flag signifies that there are posts in the forum that you have not yet read. A greyed-out one shows the opposite.

Is it possible to have a video icon in the critique thread icon set?

Then When I get home I can easily see which one I couldn't watch at work. Selfish I know, but maybe others would find it handy.

Interesting idea. I think that's probably do-able; I'll add it to the list.

Quote: Aaron @ February 20 2010, 10:13 PM GMT

They've been hidden as they are, apparently, not presently relevant.

What about classic threads like Time For A BSG Cull? Eh?

Quote: Aaron @ February 19 2010, 7:26 PM GMT

In other news, I hope I've sorted out the issue with threads not jumping down to the unread post. I'd be very grateful to hear if it's working (or not).

It's still not working, but only every so often rather than every time now.

On my computer, at first it just jumps to the top of the page, but as long as I don't press anything or move the mouse, after a second it hops down to the new posts.

I get green arrows fine but once i"ve read them they don't fall below the remainder. Is this what you mean?