Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 10

\o/

I like the addition of the named list of members online. I am assuming they are listed in order, with the wittiest and most important member first? Pleased

That must be why I'm on there first.

(In all seriousness, it lists in order of last activity. So if you've just loaded the page, it's pretty likely you're the user who's been most recently active, and so will show up first.)

Quote: Aaron @ March 24 2010, 5:10 PM GMT

(In all seriousness, it lists in order of last activity. So if you've just loaded the page, it's pretty likely you're the user who's been most recently active, and so will show up first.)

Oh. :(

EDIT: Actually, logging in or out, it seems to consistently put me first in the list (from where I'm viewing). The internet has spoken and shown some discernment. Pleased

It still shows your name up after you've logged out? >_<

Gah.

Quote: Tim Walker @ March 24 2010, 5:05 PM GMT

I like the addition of the named list of members online.

I like this too. I just spied someone who has been a member on here for several months, but never posted. I like the mystery.

In other news:

I'm showing up as offline under my avatar, but am currently logged in. :S

I don't care for the list. Already I'm beginning to check it obsessively.

Quote: Aaron @ March 24 2010, 5:53 PM GMT

It still shows your name up after you've logged out? >_<

No, just that whether I'm the last person to have logged in or not, my name is listed first. (So, as I said, the internet has taste and respect.)

No, but you're the last person to have loaded a page, in order to see the list. Geddit? :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 25 2010, 1:02 AM GMT

No, but you're the last person to have loaded a page, in order to see the list. Geddit? :)

Ahhhhh..... *forehead slap*

Though I don't think it's hurting anyone (but myself) to wallow in the delusion that the BCG message board somehow secretly thinks I'm best. Is it? Errr

No, not at all. You're certainly the best medical man we've got around here.

Quote: Aaron @ March 25 2010, 1:11 AM GMT

You're certainly the best medical man we've got around here.

:$ Pleased

Hold on, I rather win that one by default, don't I? Angry :(

Well there is "Doctor" chipolata, but you're the only one with a qualification...

:D

DrMato too...