Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 13

Ah yes, that was it. Hopefully they'll be back at some point.

The hidden edit function on the BB Code page has disappeared. Is this an oversight, or is hidden editing no longer an option?

I may have removed it.

Buttons are something I've been 'getting around to' for years.

Today's schedule is incorrect (I think). I says that John Bishop's Britain starts tonight on BBC One at 9:50. It doesn't.

Thanks for that.

Is there any chance of a writing opportunities deadline calendar?

The 'writing opportunities' thread is great but you have to sift throught the threads to find the info you need and they are only sorted by the latest post.

This means popular opportunties remain at the top sometimes long after the deadline has passed whereas some drop onto page 2 without being seen.

Any plans for a calendar in the future?

Quote: Tom G @ July 16 2010, 5:19 PM BST

Is there any chance of a writing opportunities deadline calendar?

Good news! This will appear as part of our new 'Make It' area for writers and stand-ups. All contests and opportunities listed on the one page. :)

Might be completely out of line here, but I find that the forum content is great and the sections are perfect, but it's not very user friendly.

It would really benefit from marking board sections as having 'new posts', having a button for 'mark all as read' for each section and a link to 'view all unread posts since my last visit".

Probably been suggested before, though !

Have you tried this, Nat?

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/active/

If a Union Flag next to a forum name is coloured, there are new posts in the forum.

If there's a little green tick-ish icon next to a thread, it has new posts. Click it.

Mark all as read covers the whole board; a per-forum implementation of the feature is possible but not on my immediate schedule.

Ah HA ! So it's just me being utterly retarded. Cheers for the info !

Cracking Banner Ad for Ad's !!! Effective.

Yes, WTF?

Quote: chipolata @ August 4 2010, 7:10 PM BST

Yes, WTF?

Oh, it looks alright there! It's just as a banner ad it's shit.

Could the up to date Skitcomp be pinned & the old one taken away?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ August 25 2010, 12:51 PM BST

Could the up to date Skitcomp be pinned & the old one taken away?

The only feedback I can give on this post is: It's perfect. Don't change anything, Steve.