Bernard Manning

Well??????????????????????????????????

Britains worst all time comedian.

**** (c**t)

Is this some kind of karma?

He's a f***ing, s***tinng, p***ing, c***!

Seconded!

Now let's hear no more about the old waste of oxygen.

Well Well Well! No mincing of words on this thread eh!
I totaly agree. He has every ism there is for an ignoramous to have.
He admits to it too. Which somehow atleast makes him human (ish). A big ol' pair of baggy ol' bollox on him though. To stand up & say the things he does or did. Is he still in this world or is he currenntly burning away in hell?

So I take it you don't think much of him then.

If I could say something in his defence....

I'm getting a kind of on-the-fence vibe from most of you here!

Humpty Dumpty

I'm going to go against the grain here then and say he is such a f****** waste of f****** space, a truly s*** comedian and a f****** p**** that i h*** (ow wait hate doesn't need the ***'s, they annoy me when the papers do it, it takes me ages to figure out what the word is like a crossword and when i do i couldn't give a s*** about what the story is about).

Forget the material and what he's supposed to stand for, Manning, whom I've never met nor worked for, is one of the best timers of a gag in comedy. Why has he upset everyone so? Anyone ever seen him; is he, indeed, still working?

There is much to dislike about him but he obviously has an audience out there as the guy is massively succesful and if people didn't go to see him he wouldn't have been around for so many decades. Why so many people like him so much is beyond me but his audience is getting older and depleting as time goes on. As Charlie hints at above, he is actually a very clever comedian and writes some good material (just on dodgy subjects) for a specific audience that pays him well. For me there is someone far worse and that is Roy 'Chubby' Brown - OK, so he has his own, quite vast (worryingly) audience that he feeds but his 'comedy' is the laziest of them all. Basically, say the words c*** and f*** within every joke/sentence and the in-breeds in the audience will automatically laugh.

Quote: Charlie Adams @ April 23, 2007, 9:31 AM

...is he, indeed, still working?

Yes, he is. Still runs his own club oop naaarth somewhere.

Quote: Charlie Adams @ April 23, 2007, 9:31 AM

Forget the material and what he's supposed to stand for, Manning, whom I've never met nor worked for, is one of the best timers of a gag in comedy. Why has he upset everyone so? Anyone ever seen him; is he, indeed, still working?

Oh, well as long as he's got timing.