Things that piss you off Page 1,390

No, real singing cats are the dog's bollocks.

Quote: zooo @ 25th February 2014, 12:02 AM GMT

I like that advert! And I like the cute little 5 year old girl. Or 'bitch' as you have decided to call her.

Of course you do, it was designed specifically to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Who doesn't like cute little children, cats or ironically mimed 80s cheese rock?

It's almost as if the cynical marketeers had a meeting and said 'How can we flog our sixth rate phone network to morons? What do morons like?'.*

*Not that you are a moron zooo, but you buy into the same asinine rubbish and therefore, your buttons are incredibly easy to push. I know it and the people selling crappy phones know it.

TTPYO - Sport Relief!

F**k me. Seems like we've only just had Children In Red Noses!

Who really wants to watch half-arsed sketches with sports people who can't act (why should they?).

As always, a huge f**king pleasure speaking to you.
*goes back to not bothering*

Quote: billwill @ 24th February 2014, 10:57 PM GMT

Sounds like a wiring error or a poor earthing. Is it a particular car model?

No it seems to be all new cars.

As they turn the relative driving/fog light comes on.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th February 2014, 12:11 AM GMT

TTPYO - Sport Relief!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 8th February 2014, 1:17 PM GMT

The Beeb have started pumping out new depressingly unfunny adverts for f**king Sport Relief featuring Sarah Hadland being all 'wacky'.

Quote: Chappers @ 25th February 2014, 12:11 AM GMT

TTPYO - Sport Relief!

F**k me. Seems like we've only just had Children In Red Noses!

Who really wants to watch half-arsed sketches with sports people who can't act (why should they?).

What does the money from Sport Relief go to?

Buying hurdles for starving Africans?

Quote: zooo @ 25th February 2014, 12:12 AM GMT

As always, a huge f**king pleasure speaking to you.
*goes back to not bothering*

Fair enough. Maybe it will be funnier when Charlie Brooker says the exact same thing about the advert, but he's on telly and famous, so it's okay.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 25th February 2014, 12:18 AM GMT

Buying hurdles for starving Africans?

Surely javelins would be a wiser investment? Two birds and all that.

Didn't they give us the javelin?

Sure I saw it in Zulu.

Anyway, whatever happens, Claire F**kin' Baldwin's bound to be there.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 24th February 2014, 11:38 PM GMT

Singing bitch on bicycle and her CGI cat. I hope some sleep deprived Latvian lorry driver flattens the both of them.

oi 3 are excellent, the advert is fun, it's a great song.

And you sir, you are a curmudgeon.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 25th February 2014, 12:23 AM GMT

Didn't they give us the javelin?

Sure I saw it in Zulu.

Anyway, whatever happens, Claire F**kin' Baldwin's bound to be there.

Basically it's Comic Relief, so if you support them support Sports Relief.

I'd say broadly yes. They support an umbrella of smaller sports, poverty and foreign charities who would struggle without the grants and publicity Sports/Comic relief provides.

Having worked for a large charity, then it's easy to see how the smaller charities are being squeezed out. So this is a chance to give to a mega charity that supports them. It also means these charities can concentrate more on doing good works than fund raising.

Of course the down side is you're supporting 2 sets of administration and it's a fairly cynical way of the BBC to boost viewing figures and drain ITV advertising revenues. That and is it the best use of publicly funded resources.

What a boring post, when did I get so dull, have I always been that dull.

Not only do athletes 'medal' but singers, erm, vocal . . .

Dropping ahead of the album, the new Ella Eyre vocalled single 'Waiting All Night' went straight in at no.1

Feckin' pseuds . . .

Quote: Oldrocker @ 25th February 2014, 12:14 AM GMT

No it seems to be all new cars.

As they turn the relative driving/fog light comes on.

I suspect that is technically illegal under UK traffic law.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th February 2014, 6:37 AM GMT

oi 3 are excellent, the advert is fun, it's a great song.

And you sir, you are a curmudgeon.

False and true in that order.

TTPYO: Having to wait so long for my Baby Oleg insurance meerkat. I've got the lube, I've got the Fleshlight and even new scissors to cut a hole, but those dirty cock teases at Compare The Market are taking their sweet time over the delivery.

You could just buy a baby meerkat, there's a guy down my local can sort anything.
That Danish giraffe, put this way it didn't get a bolt in the back of the neck....
I only paid half price because I let them film me.
Mind you I had to buy my own balaclava.

Quote: sootyj @ 25th February 2014, 8:43 PM GMT

That Danish giraffe, put this way it didn't get a bolt in the back of the neck....

His name was Marius, I'm not sure how you could miss it, he got lionised at the zoo.