Things that piss you off Page 1,211

Anybody else noticed that our subjects in the Antipodean Colonies are starting to say 'look' at the beginning of every sentence?

Now, 'regular' can drive me to the point of violence, if 'look' catches on I won't be responsible for my actions !

Angry

Didn't Tony f**king Blair use 'look' a lot?

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 15 2013, 12:27 AM GMT

Anybody else noticed that our subjects in the Antipodean Colonies are starting to say 'look' at the beginning of every sentence?

Now, 'regular' can drive me to the point of violence, if 'look' catches on I won't be responsible for my actions !

Angry

Look you, Taff

Quote: keewik @ March 15 2013, 12:29 AM GMT

Didn't Tony absolutely f**king Godlike Blair use 'look' a lot?

Doe start, rebellious Pict !

Quote: don rushmore @ March 14 2013, 6:27 PM GMT

Ballshit.

What are you on about Don? Its not bullshit! I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. they aint even aloud to wear hair bobbles or ribbons in their hair either! since the school became an "ACADEMY" its brought with it a whole world of new pressure/rules for parents and the kids. but if you think its bullshit then what ever! this conversation is now finished!

Quote: sootyj @ March 14 2013, 11:02 AM GMT

This conversation seems to be a rather elongated fantasy wind up that stopped being funny a while ago.

There aint no fantasy here mate! the system is shit! and unless you have to deal with the feck arse teachers then you have nothing to say!?

I am a teacher on the international space station.

One of the cosmonauts turned up without his games kit so I sent him home.

As there was no return capsule, we shoved him out of the outlock without a space suit and he exploded.

The Russians were so furious not only did they sue us they nuked the whole of England.

But rules are rules.

Quote: sootyj @ March 15 2013, 10:40 AM GMT

I am a teacher on the international space station.

One of the cosmonauts turned up without his games kit so I sent him home.

As there was no return capsule, we shoved him out of the outlock without a space suit and he exploded.

The Russians were so furious not only did they sue us they nuked the whole of England.

But rules are rules.

Whatever! go and write something funny you GONAD!

Calm down, dear.

Pah I show the story from the other side of the coin and you reject it meh.

Reminds me of when I sent Adam and Eve home from school early for wearing leaves on their genitalia.

As opposed to the regulation school uniform of nudity.
And God cast humanity out of the garden of Eden and released death upon creation.

But damn it rules are rules, what ever a grumpy, litigous deity may have to say about it.

YAWN!

I remember when I gave young Annakin Skywalker detention for forgetting his protractor in maths class.

A decade later he used his Death Star to destroy both Alderbran Junior school, but the whole planet as well.

And he sued us.
But total planet annihilation was worth it.

RULES ARE RULES!

The alerntative is anarchy.

LOOK (in a Tony Blair voice) There is evidence of weapons of mass exclusion, I have an old jotter full of scribbled notes to prove it. I'm a straight guy (Cringe whimper bambi eyes, now gone quite mad)

I don't think they send enough kids home.
When the majority of parents have gone through the hell of persuading their kids to wear sensible shoes and then some little tyke with piss-weak parents gets away with rolling up up in trainers, it rather undermines everyones else's efforts.

Quote: Lazzard @ March 15 2013, 11:43 AM GMT

I don't think they send enough kids home.
When the majority of parents have gone through the hell of persuading their kids to wear sensible shoes and then some little tyke with piss-weak parents gets away with rolling up up in trainers, it rather undermines everyones else's efforts.

We send our kids to school like they should in full uniform and everything they should have. But when they are sending your kids home for stupid, stupid things like "furry pencil cases" and "cardigans" "ribbons/hair bobbles" then is a fecking joke! then they try to f**k you for your kids not being in school! because there are kids in there school that do wear trainers and hoodies but they aint sent home!

The system is a joke the teachers are ignorant and the worst thing to happen to this country is the schools being turned in to "academy's"

If there are kids at your children's school breaking uniform rules and not being sent home while your kids are, then I suspect that it isn't just the uniform issue getting your kids in trouble. Sounds like you have a real communication problem with that school - you should discuss it with the headteacher (but don't be surprised if they aren't over the moon to see you as you sound like quite a difficult character).