Things that piss you off Page 1,158

R.C I'm gonna need a sample of your blood...

*tsssss*

I can confirm... you have no thing.

Quote: Lee @ December 16 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

I can confirm... you have no thingy.

:O

That was my joke Whistling nnocently

*gives joke back* :$

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20757141

Boxing Day Tube Strike Confirmed. Yep, my list of modern British Christmas traditions has begun.

You poor big city folk. How we little town dwellers pity you now.

Quote: Lee @ December 17 2012, 1:58 PM GMT

You poor big city folk. How we little town dwellers pity you now.

I don't envy you yokels when the snow falls. We get a bit of transport disruption, but you inbreds are forced to stay in your homes without electricity waiting for the Royal Marines to deliver milk and whatnot.

Then when the snow melts, the streets flood and you Satan worshippers are forced to stay in your homes without electricity waiting for the Royal Marines to deliver milk and whatnot.

It's amazing that the wife swapping paedo bumpkins find the time to burn foot and mouth diseased cattle.

I am literally PRAYING to get snowed in.

Well I'm literally praying it doesn't

Game on Angry

I think God likes me better. ;)

No snow for Christmas.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 17 2012, 2:25 PM GMT

I don't envy you yokels when the snow falls. We get a bit of transport disruption, but you inbreds are forced to stay in your homes without electricity waiting for the Royal Marines to deliver milk and whatnot.

Then when the snow melts, the streets flood and you Satan worshippers are forced to stay in your homes without electricity waiting for the Royal Marines to deliver milk and whatnot.

It's amazing that the wife swapping paedo bumpkins find the time to burn foot and mouth diseased cattle.

You live in the ghetto where the locals snort the Sunbow before it settles

You live in the ghetto where the locals snort the Sunbow before it settles

Quote: zooo @ December 17 2012, 6:50 PM GMT

I think God likes me better. ;)

Teary

Aww!

Where do you think we live???! That's more village than town/small city.