Leaving the BCG Page 14

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 18 2009, 10:29 AM GMT

So it would seem the author is almost definitely a member of the BSG forums, (or a regular reader perhaps) as I didn't publish the original letter anywhere else.

I suspect rather than being someone who knows you through BCG, it is someone who knows you and found BCG through Google cyber-stalking. I really can't see how anyone who knew you through BCG would know who to have sent the letter to.

Lee's not exactly shy when it comes to name-dropping people and companies he works with, is he?

Leevil, you made me lol. LOL

Quote: Timbo @ November 18 2009, 6:10 PM GMT

I suspect rather than being someone who knows you through BCG, it is someone who knows you and found BCG through Google cyber-stalking. I really can't see how anyone who knew you through BCG would know who to have sent the letter to.

On my BSG signature I used to link to my writing blog, which contained some references to a few companies I'd worked with. From there it's a simple matter of Googling the address.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 18 2009, 6:24 PM GMT

Lee's not exactly shy when it comes to name-dropping people and companies he works with, is he?

Really? I have to say I can't remember him mentioning any specific producers or companies in relation to his work. Errr

EDIT: Ah, thanks for clarifying, Lee. ;)

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 18 2009, 6:29 PM GMT

On my BSG signature I used to link to my writing blog, which contained some references to a few companies I'd worked with. From there it's a simple matter of Googling the address.

fair enough. I would prefer not to think it was someone off BCG, but Lord knows we've had some rum characters around here of late.

Don't be a total stranger.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ November 18 2009, 6:24 PM GMT

And that's another reason why I'm reducing my online presence. A writing blog is difficult to maintain without actually mentioning what you've been up to, and when you do you get accused of name-dropping. So that's another reason the blog's gone. This whole experience is another lesson learned - say f**k all to anyone.

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 18 2009, 6:37 PM GMT

And that's another reason why I'm reducing my online presence. A writing blog is difficult to maintain without actually mentioning what you've been up to, and when you do you get accused of name-dropping. So that's another reason the blog's gone. This whole experience is another lesson learned - say f**k all to anyone.

Just wait until people are calling you the "Next Linehan". The psychos will be queueing around the block to poke shit through your letterbox. :)

Quote: Chopz @ November 18 2009, 6:27 PM GMT

Leevil, you made me lol. LOL

I hope you cleared up after wards. Pleased

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 18 2009, 6:37 PM GMT

I just went to your blog today. It said I needed a password.
Smart but sad. :(

The sender of the letter says the relationship between Lee and the letter's recipient is mentioned in Lee's blogs and I'm quite happy to believe that's where details of the recipient's name and/or company were found.

If the blog has always been password-protected and there is a list of people who have access, it shouldn't be difficult to come up with a few possible culprits.

If the motive is to do with wrecking a potential romance, perhaps Lee should ask the letter's recipient if she's mentioned her meetings with Lee to any potential suitors recently?

One thing's for sure - wherever there's ill-feeling, jealousy is at the root of it in most cases.

Quote: chipolata @ November 18 2009, 11:46 AM GMT

Jolalanta was the only BCGer to ever scare me. Errr

I meant to say Jolanta Zofia Nowak. Although I miss her now she's gone. :(

No you don't.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2009, 10:06 AM GMT

No you don't.

I do, so. And it's you who drove her away with your Zooo Bullying. You're zullying.

Quote: chipolata @ November 19 2009, 10:05 AM GMT

I meant to say Jolanta Zofia Nowak. Although I miss her now she's gone. :(

I honestly can't remember this poster. Did they have any quirks, favourite topics, etc?