Leaving the BCG Page 9

Jordan is sending abusive mail?

Quote: david carmon @ November 11 2009, 11:38 PM GMT

Just some sad lonely attention seeker by the looks of it.

No, I really don't think it's anyone here Whistling nnocently

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 11 2009, 1:02 PM GMT

Lee, you've made me laugh out loud many a time on here and reading some of your posts was one of the reasons I hung around after joining.

Same here. I joined this site just to enquire about The Goodies on DVD. Then I got drawn into a discussion with Lee about road safety in a music video clip from Not the Nine O'Clock News.

They obviously targeted the wrong person. It's Perry Nium they wanted, what a tit.

Just caught up with this thread Lee, and very upset to see this.

I have no doubt everyones said don't leave and I'll join them, you're a talented writer Lee and it would be a shame to see you go, and frankly I don't think you should let them win! However it's your choice but if you ever come back we're gonna be here waiting!

And waiting.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 11 2009, 11:55 PM GMT

Jordan is sending abusive mail?

:P Yeah, she has plenty of time on her hands now she's only in about 6 reality TV shows, and this would also account for the awful spelling.

Just read this as well Lee, this is terrible beyond belief. As for your desire to leave, that's understandable but here's some Hothouse Flowers lyrics to convey what I and others feel:

Don't go
don't leave me now
now
now

While the sun smiles
stick around and laugh a while
yeah.

:)

Just read this. Not very nice. Although I do sometimes wish people would just post anonymously. There's no need to reveal your true name and identity, and it can lead to unpleasant nonsense like this. Hope they find whoever's behind it.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ November 12 2009, 9:56 AM GMT

Just read this as well Lee, this is terrible beyond belief. As for your desire to leave, that's understandable but here's some Hothouse Flowers lyrics to convey what I and others feel:

Don't go
don't leave me now
now
now

While the sun smiles
stick around and laugh a while
yeah.

:)

Equally appropriate lyrics here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mlpxOaQinE (plus Dolly Dagger on drums at 1.21 and Tim Walker on piano ar 1.22).

Quote: chipolata @ November 12 2009, 10:06 AM GMT

Although I do sometimes wish people would just post anonymously. There's no need to reveal your true name and identity, and it can lead to unpleasant nonsense like this.

You may well be right there, but I'll be f**ked if I'm going to assume a false identity to protect myself from pricks like these.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 12 2009, 10:36 AM GMT

I'll be f**ked if I'm going to assume a false identity to protect myself from pricks like these.

Hear, hear. Me too! :D

Quote: Kenneth @ November 12 2009, 10:34 AM GMT

Equally appropriate lyrics here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mlpxOaQinE (plus Dolly Dagger on drums at 1.21 and Tim Walker on piano ar 1.22).

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I'm expecting a letter like Lee's at any point.

This is shocking, and an awful thing to happen to such a nice person. I'd just like to echo what others have said on here, that even though I don't know you, your work has always stood out as funny, along with your posts and I've never seen you have a genuine cross word with anyone.

If it is from someone on here then they should be easy to spot as the letter is unfunny, in horrendous taste and immature …whereas most of us are, at worst, only one of those things at a time.

It will be a terrible shame to see someone with real talent leave the site but I can understand why you would want to under the circumstances. Good luck for the future and I hope you return once they've caught the little scrote.

Quote: Die Hard @ November 12 2009, 2:19 PM GMT

unfunny, in horrendous taste and immature

I think I know who you mean.

Your stuffs usually just the middle one. :)

* runs away from potential argument *