Modern Family Page 9

Quote: Jowan Mounsey @ September 8 2012, 6:38 PM BST

Some episodes, mainly season openers and closers are so funny

I disagree. I think the opening episode of season 3, the dude ranch one, was a a bit rubbish, but the rest of the season was great.

Community's finest writer Megan Ganz has just joined the staff of MF, so I'm going to have to actually watch it now.

Quote: Vince Ives @ January 3 2013, 11:57 AM GMT

Community's finest writer Megan Ganz has just joined the staff of MF, so I'm going to have to actually watch it now.

It's a good show, so you should be anyway!

Just watching the fourth season. Still very good, but Lilly's an annoying f**king c**t.

She is quite annoying. I think she gets a bit less annoying as time goes on. But only a bit.
But she is kind of supposed to be evil. I think.

Quote: zooo @ 21st June 2014, 7:41 PM BST

She is quite annoying. I think she gets a bit less annoying as time goes on. But only a bit.
But she is kind of supposed to be evil. I think.

It's more that I just don't like kids in...anything. I like the Friends model, whereby they'd have a kid in a special two-parter set in a hospital and then you never see them again.

Ross's son was hella annoying.

The other kids in Modern Family are great, but a lot older I suppose.

Quote: zooo @ 21st June 2014, 7:47 PM BST

Ross's son was hella annoying.

The other kids in Modern Family are great, but a lot older I suppose.

Yeah, they're very good, especially the fat Columbian kid. And I quite like the older girl with the ovoidy head and freakishly massive eyes.

Well done to the writers of Modern Family, s07e02 is excellent work! Really really nice. Thank you.

#modernfamily