I've just seen... Page 410

Film on the news of this bar where a syndicate were checking their numbers and found that had won this mega lottery in The States!!

The celebrations went on for 20 minutes with one man telling his boss where to stick his job.................then someone realised that had been checking their numbers against last week's lottery results..... Laughing out loud WICKED. Rolling eyes

Ha, my granny managed to do that once. D'oh.

The trailer for the new Cloverfield film looks kind of fun. And John Goodman!

The Revenant. Great!!!! But definitely not a chick flick. The best modern day "no nonsense men's movie" since There Will Be Blood imo.

What's happening in that picture?

Spoiler alert!!!

A heavily injured Leo (he can't move) witnesses the murder of his son

Oooh that intrigues the f**k out of me. Is it one I should watch on the big screen?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th January 2016, 12:41 PM GMT

Spoiler alert!!!

Oooh. Blimey.
Bet he gets the Oscar.

Quote: Lee @ 16th January 2016, 12:42 PM GMT

Oooh that intrigues the f**k out of me. Is it one I should watch on the big screen?

Definitely! Many beautiful nature shots and close ups of faces. Also many impressive fight scenes.

Quote: zooo @ 16th January 2016, 12:44 PM GMT

Bet he gets the Oscar.

He'd deserve it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th January 2016, 12:47 PM GMT

Definitely! Many beautiful nature shots and close ups of faces. Also many impressive fight scenes.

Cool :)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th January 2016, 12:41 PM GMT

Spoiler alert!!!

Does his horsey die too? I saw a clip where it got an arrow up the bum. I'm okay with people dying in films but can't watch animals getting hurt.

Quote: zooo @ 16th January 2016, 1:09 PM GMT

Does his horsey die too? I saw a clip where it got an arrow up the bum. I'm okay with people dying in films but can't watch animals getting hurt.

Horsey not only dies, Leo disembowels it and sleeps in it (no joke!) to survive the extreme cold...in other words, he uses it as a blooddrenched sleeping bag.

Oh gawddd.

It Follows. Creepy and relentless, with a great score. Definitely a future horror classic.

......the most orange fox I've ever seen.

(In my garden, yesterday, short bushy tail, ten minutes after a squirrel)

Quote: A Horseradish @ 23rd January 2016, 8:32 PM GMT

......the most orange fox I've ever seen.

(In my garden, yesterday, short bushy tail, ten minutes after a squirrel)

What were they wearing?