How far do you live from where you were born? Page 8

And by the way - I live about 2 miles from where I was born.

It seems the Londoners all seem to have not moved far.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 11 2009, 5:37 PM BST

It seems the Londoners all seem to have not moved far.

Is that because we're content - or just can't be arsed?

Quote: Chappers @ July 11 2009, 5:46 PM BST

Is that because we're content - or just can't be arsed?

Because we know we're in the best place. :)

I have lived elsewhere too, but always come back to London.

I live 257 miles away from where I was born.

39.9 miles.

[quote name=\"AndreaLynne\" post=\"446409\" date=\"July 11 2009, 4:57 PM BST\"]My husband worked with a woman who did it until her son was 6 and she\'s currently in jail because she admitted to her doctor (of all people) that it was a turn on.[/quote]
That\'s a bit OTT, isn\'t it?

I'm going to return to London for a couple of weeks next summer to see the rellies. :)

Not this year because money wise I couldn't do it thanks to my best friends wedding.

Quote: sootyj @ July 11 2009, 5:30 PM BST

The other came out kinda not right.

Laughing out loud

[quote name=\"Dolly Dagger\" post=\"446469\" date=\"July 11 2009, 5:50 PM BST\"]Because we know we\'re in the best place. :)[/quote]
You knows it. Cool

Hopefully soon I'll only be about 50 miles from where I was born. A much nicer number.

I'll be in London next month with a night of nothing plannedness. What to do, what to doooooo...

Quote: Leevil @ July 12 2009, 3:50 PM BST

I'll be in London next month with a night of nothing plannedness. What to do, what to doooooo...

COMMING SOON TO DVD... Leevil does Soho.

Quote: Griff @ July 12 2009, 3:51 PM BST

www.newsrevue.com

I suppose I could submit some sketches and try and get the timing right. Cool

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 12 2009, 3:52 PM BST

COMMING SOON TO DVD... Leevil does Soho 2.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 11 2009, 5:35 PM BST

Maybe one wasn't latching on properly because it's really tricky to hold them both at the same time?

It's not tricky to hold twins at the same time. I managed to feed both of mine in the middle of the night simulateneously. And this was with bottles, not conveniently-situated milk-dispensing nipples. It doesn't take long to master the technique of holding two babas and two bottles at the same time. :)

[quote name=\"Leevil\" post=\"446783\" date=\"July 12 2009, 3:50 PM BST\"]I\'ll be in London next month with a night of nothing plannedness. What to do, what to doooooo...[/quote] http://www.avenueqthemusical.co.uk/