How far do you live from where you were born? Page 4

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 11 2009, 3:31 PM BST

My cousin Ivy was born at one of those scary hippy communes that were all over my state in the 70s. You know the type of place, a few guys, lots of girls, everyone breastfeeds each other's babies...blech!

The Manson Family?

There's some fascinating stuff about our culture and breast feeding, like those mums who breastfeed up till 10 or so. It seems to be one of those things people get a little screwy about.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 11 2009, 3:36 PM BST

The Manson Family?

Could be worse could have been the Hansons.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 11 2009, 3:31 PM BST

I wanted to give birth at home in water. I had it all planned. Ended up having a very painless c-section!

I'm not sure how I am going to have mine. Probably the normal way.

I'm certainly not too posh to push. :)

Quote: sexy girl @ July 11 2009, 3:38 PM BST

I'm not sure how I am going to have mine. Probably the normal way.

I'm certainly not too posh to push. :)

You do know they're a bit bigger coming out than going in?

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 11 2009, 3:36 PM BST

The Manson Family?

:D :D :D
Well, did the Manson girls have very saggy tits and major armpit hair, cuz that's the one part of visiting my aunt that I can remember... :P

Actually they were located next to an Army depot that "never had any nuclear weapons of any kind," to quote our goverment. However, my grandpa was head of security and buildings and he knew otherwise...

Quote: Aaron @ July 11 2009, 3:18 PM BST

Vegas, IIRC.

Yeah, I was born in Sin City.

Water births creep me out. We were meant to birth our babies lying on our backs in the grass, not submerged in a Jacuzzi.

Andrea that is a top notch plot for a sitcom. One half the family guard the base the other protests it.

Quote: DaButt @ July 11 2009, 3:43 PM BST

Water births creep me out. We were meant to birth our babies lying on our backs in the grass, not submerged in a Jacuzzi.

We're all descneded from fish, hence why babys are born able to swim.

Quote: DaButt @ July 11 2009, 3:43 PM BST

'Our'?

:)

If we did it how we were meant to, well I don't think many people would do it at all.

No drugs, no doctors, just some neanderthal twat with long hair and a beard grunting and probably trying to f**k us again half way through.

Oh my the number of oportunities for cheap gags you've just given me Zoo which I won't be taking...

Thanks!

I actually have written about that a couple of times. It's fantastic material.

[quote name=\"sootyj\" post=\"446344\" date=\"July 11 2009, 3:45 PM BST\"]We\'re all descneded from fish, hence why babys are born able to swim.[/quote]
babies*

Quote: sootyj @ July 11 2009, 3:46 PM BST

Oh my the number of oportunities for cheap gags you've just given me Zoo which I won't be taking...

Bugger. I really do make it too easy sometimes. >_<

But not spell, maybe next time we evolve?

Quote: zooo @ July 11 2009, 3:49 PM BST

Bugger. I really do make it too easy sometimes. >_<

And again...

Good spot Tim and that one's even better.
Perhaps that could be her marriage vows?