How far do you live from where you were born?

I used this site to calculate the distance at about 1100 miles.

http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm

21 miles. I've had 6 different addresses in my life, all within 22 miles of my birthplace.

I hasten to add that I have travelled extensively.

It's 172 miles, according to AA Routeplanner.

A gnats cock in terms of the planets circumference!

But the place I have plans to retire to (when I am about 132 years old..) is 4,880 miles away.

a tad under 11 miles, however 11 times nicer part of London too!

About 100 miles and a 100 years.

Born in Carlisle, live now in London, so a fair distance.

About 2 or 3 miles.

That rather depends on where my mother happens to be. (Oh, the whimsicality!)

Right around the corner from the hospital where I was born. I'm very grateful to my parents for not taking me to the other hospital in our area which had a bad habit at the time of misplacing babies.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ July 11 2009, 12:39 PM BST

Right around the corner from the hospital where I was born. I'm very grateful to my parents for not taking me to the other hospital in our area which had a bad habit at the time of misplacing babies.

What? Emptying them down the sluice with the bed-pans? Sending them off with the laundry contractor? Not the hospital incinerator, I hope?

No, but a nurse had a baby in her arms, went to check on another mother and baby, and in the process set her baby down somewhere. It was eventually found in a laundry hamper on top of a bunch of after delivery bed sheets. Eew!

7.2 miles.

3 miles.

81.7 Miles from Skegness to Northampton.

I wonder if there is a hospital janitor that lives in the same hospital that he was born at?