Absent friends Page 156

All 6 of us?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 24th October 2016, 6:16 PM

All 6 of us?

You mean there are that many of us left?

Nowadays we would kill for a loyal member like David Smith.

Hold on! No need for rash statements!

Yeah, steady on, Gordon.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 23rd October 2016, 6:45 PM

Where's Herc gone then?

I fear that the Herc persona has been mortally wounded, first by the format change of the forum, with which he was not sympathetic and secondly by having his favourite Punch Cartoons thread hijacked.

Possibly the Herc persona is now having fun driving his Fergie across the Elysian Fields.

Huh?Wave

Quote: billwill @ 25th October 2016, 5:36 PM

having his favourite Punch Cartoons thread hijacked.

Not sure I've met anyone who thought they owned a thread before.

Ah, I missed all that hijacking malarky, we need to get in the big guns to free the Punch Cartoon One, someone fetch Bruce Willis at once or maybe Harrison Ford or better yet, Crocodile Dundee.

You have to have rhino skin to join any forum. Someone will always stab you with a shitty stick to get a reaction.
I'm a member of a trade forum and they are merciless with any newbie.
If anyone asks a dumb question you just know there will be 70 vicious replies.

It makes you feel guilty for laughing but it's the funniest site I've ever been on.

Quote: Ben @ 13th September 2016, 1:30 PM

Renegade Carpark is a fine, fine man. And incredibly charming in real life.

I met him and it confirmed to me that he was a complete Arsehole.

He must be one of these Donald Trump persons, flirty to some people, offensive to others?

Did he grab your pussy, Chappers? :(

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 27th October 2016, 12:37 PM

He must be one of these Donald Trump persons, flirty to some people, offensive to others?

I had so much fun with him and the rest of the BCG gang one night that I met him again for beers a few nights later. He helped me navigate London's buses and never once tried to grab my pussy.

Quote: DaButt @ 27th October 2016, 2:26 PM

I had so much fun with him and the rest of the BCG gang one night

That would be Anorak and Agnes Guano no doubt?

If Hercules is reading this, please grace us with your presence again, and return to posting the Punch cartoons