Absent friends Page 155

Quote: billwill @ 9th September 2016, 3:55 PM

He is busy posting "angry diatribes" on Facebook under his own name.

Thanks Billwill, the legacy of his anger still intact then :)

Quote: billwill @ 9th September 2016, 3:55 PM

He is busy posting "angry diatribes" on Facebook under his own name.

I find them quite enjoyable. :)

Nicky Liar and Ignatius Rake. Two exceptionally nice guys with good tastes in music.

I remember Nicky Liar, but he didn't post much, right?

Quote: Ben @ 11th September 2016, 10:05 AM

...but he didn't post much, right?

Exactly. But when he joined he posted an awful lot over the course of a few days, then he suddenly disappeared again. He returns every year or so for two or three posts. Anyway, a decent bloke whose wit is sorely missed.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th September 2016, 3:18 PM

He made my blood boil at times...

He was a bit of an arsehole - no - a complete arsehole.

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 9th September 2016, 2:17 PM

Where is Renegade Carpark, miss him, he stirred the pot a bit

Rene departed at this junction: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/30549/2/

I abhorred the chap's views on guns, the Chinese and fox-hunting, but it would be a tedious world if we all hid our insecurities by pretending to get along. Perhaps he'll return some day.

Meanwhile, Carly Smallman still seems to be doing gigs, although her last YouTube vid was this Christmas carol in 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpiycBXItE -- where she sings about wanting Justin Timberlake's cock and wishing an old nemesis' vagina would fall off. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Rene.

Renegade Carpark is a fine, fine man. And incredibly charming in real life.

Quote: Ben @ 13th September 2016, 1:30 PM

Renegade Carpark is a fine, fine man. And incredibly charming in real life.

I agree wholeheartedly. He makes an excellent drinking partner despite his penchant for lagers rather than fine British ales.

His Facebook rants are a force to be reckoned with; I don't know how he cranks them out so frequently. They're always humorous and it's entertaining and enlightening to watch as "openminded" people take offense to his views and spiral downward into a series of hateful personal attacks before eventually de-friending him. The same thing happens to me occasionally and I don't think I've ever said a cross word to anyone. People are weird.

I'm glad to see the cheap kitchen guy posted again this morning. But where's the passport forger? He hasn't posted for a while now, I miss him.

I hope he's okay.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 20th October 2016, 8:42 AM

...where's the passport forger? He hasn't posted for a while now, I miss him.

Quote: zooo @ 20th October 2016, 10:41 AM

I hope he's okay.

He posted today! I think he's fine.

Hah! Damn it, I missed him.

Where's Herc gone then?

We need to ask him to return. Or COME BAAACK!

I've sent him a message. So should you all.