Quote: Nil Putters @ 14th July 2016, 10:59 PM BST

Fawkes (love that Guy)

Laughing out loud

Forget
I don't remember that guy

#oneforthetennisfans

Quote: Will Cam @ 11th July 2016, 9:31 PM BST

Where is Tuumble?

Aww, Will - thank you for your concern. I am indeed fine. :)

Lots happened over the last 3 years but now in a good place and getting married in March.

S'funny how life can be. Very much the opposite of the last sketch I wrote. ;)

The old forum style

Come back, Chappers!

BCGer of the Month Award safely tucked away next to the Vim in the downstairs privvy, his work here is done.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 12th August 2016, 2:09 PM

BCGer of the Month Award safely tucked away next to the Vim in the downstairs privvy, his work here is done.

Ah, the tin of Vim. Now I feel all nostalgic.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th August 2016, 2:51 PM

Ah, the tin of Vim.

Sounds like part of the intro an unfairly underrated New Zealand songster, Tim Finn (of a band called Split Enz, and later did a stint in his younger brother's band Crowded House), used to give himself: "My name is Tim Finn and I am full of vim to the brim." Music to my ears, but just noise to this world's uncultured auricles.

Quote: Kenneth @ 12th August 2016, 6:38 PM

Sounds like part of the intro an unfairly underrated New Zealand songster, Tim Finn (of a band called Split Enz, and later did a stint in his younger brother's band Crowded House), used to give himself: "My name is Tim Finn and I am full of vim to the brim." Music to my ears, but just noise to this world's uncultured auricles.

Saw him in an Australian movie from 1985 called The Coca Cola Kid starring Eric Roberts. Finn made the movie soundtrack and even had a small role in it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th August 2016, 7:40 PM

Saw him in an Australian movie from 1985 called The Coca Cola Kid starring Eric Roberts. Finn made the movie soundtrack and even had a small role in it.

Golly, I'm impressed. His girlfriend was the star of The Coca Cola Kid, Greta Scacchi, who later turned down the role that went to Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

Where is Renegade Carpark, miss him, he stirred the pot a bit

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 9th September 2016, 2:17 PM

He made my blood boil at times...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th September 2016, 3:18 PM

He made my blood boil at times...

That was his raison d' etre, but he was really very likeable, although we agreed on nothing, I could respect his opinion and general pot stirring. Couldn't help but like him

Quote: Muddlecombe @ 9th September 2016, 2:17 PM

He is busy posting "angry diatribes" on Facebook under his own name.