The Apprentice - Series 5 Page 12

It's Shame Philip has gone he kept Loarriane's nonesense in check. "oooo I feel this is the right thing to do" Bollocks stop putting on so much lipstick biatch.

Quote: Gavin @ May 13 2009, 10:08 PM BST

It's Shame Philip has gone he kept Loarriane's nonesense in check. "oooo I feel this is the right thing to do" Bollocks stop putting on so much lipstick biatch.

The problem is she's usually right. But she's so irritating nobody ever wants to listen to her. The only person I can see winning this is the blonde one whose name escapes me. A very poor crowd this year me thinks. Thicker than usual.

Quote: Afinkawan @ May 7 2009, 4:18 PM BST

True but he blatantly leaves in people he'd never hire in a million years in favour of firing the boring ones, purely because the mouthy twats are more fun to watch.

And only ever so slightly off topic - WHY HAVEN'T NICK & MARGARET BEEN GIVEN THEIR OWN SHOW YET?!?!!

Old Nick

Reality show set in hell. Two teams of damned souls compete each week. Tasks include a commercial rebranding for Satan's sat-nav and how to stop water evaporating from The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse's horses' troughs. Weekly cameo role for Father Jack* who appears with the show's catchphrase 'That would be a business acumenical matter.'

*Why Father Jack (an alcoholic priest) ended up in hell is not disclosed.

We must surely thank James for introducing us to the expression, 'Cod-shit'!

I actually quite like Fish Face Howard for favourite. He's got something going for him! :)

I was sorry to see Mona go. She was definitely the hottest girl. I'd make her moaner. Hey? Hey? I'd make her moan.

(I used that excellent joke last week but nothing)

Ahem.

Moving on.
James or Howard to win!
Or Kate I spose.

Judging by Alan's comments last night, James is a dead man walking.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2009, 10:43 AM BST

No, James can't go. That would be cod shit.

I agree. I've gone through stages with James. At first I thought he was a nob, then I liked him, and now I've gone back to not liking him.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 14 2009, 10:45 AM BST

I agree. I've gone through stages with James. At first I thought he was a nob, then I liked him, and now I've gone back to not liking him.

Why is everything a metaphor for our relationship, Ellie? ;)

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2009, 10:46 AM BST

Why is everything a metaphor for our relationship, Ellie? ;)

Because you want it to be... :P

He's more wet fish flapping, to be honest...

Agree about the like, dislike, like thing too.

And for James ;)

Dan

James is weird he was quite aggressive and mouthy at the start then I think something heavy hit his head and he's got more dopey as the weeks have gone on. Next week I expect him to turn up in Spidey Jim Jams into the boardroom.

I'm glad James escaped the axe. Although I think all three in the boardroom were great entertainment value for the series. That said, Ben was a bit of a reptile-eyed twat. And when will people realise that arrogance is such an unattractive quality.