The Apprentice - Series 5

I must admit, I'm ridiculously excited about the start of this show tonight. Hope it's as good as previous years.

I wonder which bit of 'light Sugar swearing' they'll pluck for use in the opening bit this time.

'I don't like shit bags, I can't stand fart faces...' etc.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 25 2009, 2:44 PM GMT

I wonder which bit of 'light Sugar swearing' they'll pluck for use in the opening bit this time.

It's series 5, they'll graduate to hardcore swearing to pull in the viewers. "I don't like c**ting cumballs"

Love it. Can't wait.

Perhaps instead of firing them, he could threaten to 'break your f**king neck, you tosser!'

Why anyone would want to work for 'Sir' Alan is beyond me. I think it's both humiliating and a damning indictement of society when a television show makes people compete just so they can get a job and support their family.

Will not be watching.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ March 25 2009, 2:56 PM GMT

Perhaps instead of firing them, he could threaten to 'break your f**king neck, you tosser!'

Or get one of those two pensioner thugs to do it. They look like they could handle themselves in a tight corner.

Quote: chipolata @ March 25 2009, 2:36 PM GMT

I must admit, I'm ridiculously excited about the start of this show tonight. Hope it's as good as previous years.

Me too! Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!Me too!

There's a whole Apprentice-watching club thing going on among my colleagues.

Quote: Afinkawan @ March 25 2009, 3:46 PM GMT

There's a whole Apprentice-watching club thing going on among my colleagues.

It's definitely the Rolls Royce of reality shows.

The reality show for people with degrees, is how the Guardian described it.
Is it me or is Mr Sugar looking quite ruggedly sexy?
I do love this show so much I will be watching it on the loo to avoid wetting myself when;

1 Nick pinches the bridge of his nose.
2 Margaret makes that "my puppy died stop pestering me" look
3 Alan Sugar points at something.

never mind when some exitable IT entreprenaur tries to shout all his managment gobldy gook at once.

Quote: sootyj @ March 25 2009, 5:23 PM GMT

The reality show for people with degrees, is how the Guardian described it.

Cocks.

I am just really really am so excited now. It's not long at all! :)

:D Yep, but then it'll be over and I'll want more. :(

Are you flanneling me sunshine?