Current radio comedy Page 104

Quote: Tony Cowards @ August 9 2012, 7:14 PM BST

Possibly because 90% of comedians are currently attending another large non-Olympic event being held north of the border.

No way it's 90%

Just listened to Before They Were Famous. Really enjoyed it. A brilliant spoof on the jobs that many successful writers did before they were famous.

Now all four series of Bleak Expectations have been listened to. I have loved this series so much and now looking forward to 5th and final conclusion to this brilliant series.

Been catching up with the rest of 'Alice's Wunderland'; a really very enjoyable, odd show I thought. Same goes for Kevin Eldon's series.

I know Eldon is going to TV with a sketch show, but I'd be very interested to see how Alice would develop her Wunderland visually too.

The news Quiz is back simply unbeatable in my opinion :D

Yes, it's hard to beat when in form. And it was.

Bleak Expectations recording tickets are available if anyone wants them: http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/bleak_expectations_2012

Dan

Party is back tonight

Woooo!!

Everybody Quite Likes Justin. Not brilliant but good, but he's a local lad so...

Quote: lofthouse @ September 19 2012, 6:27 PM BST

Party is back tonight

Woooo!!

And 'twas excellent too.

'twas indeed

John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme is f**king excellent.

Quote: Tursiops @ September 22 2012, 2:44 PM BST

John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme is f**king excellent.

Yep totally agree with that. :D

Yes. Finnemore seems to be one of the few writers who can handle both the surreal and the good-old-fashioned-belly laugh with ease.

Kevin Eldon is rather magnificent on Just A Minute. A real breath of fresh air on the show.