What have you seen at the Theatre? Page 9

A couple of years ago I went to a production called 'The Smile off Your Face'. It involved being blindfolded and strapped into a wheelchair. You were led around to be a part of various sensory and tactile experiences. The best being sat on top of by what turned out to be a very attractive young lady! (You had a reveal at the end). The oddest was talking to a woman dressed like the queen but with a beard (You had the blindfold removed for that bit as you might have guessed). They were a Dutch company. Says it all really!

I've seen:
Hairspray
Dr Zhivago
Mary Poppins
Matilda

I enjoyed The Importance of Being Earnest yesterday. Good performances and slick throughout. Although one of the actors was very short which disappointed me for some reason.

Quote: Ben @ May 12 2013, 7:30 PM BST

I enjoyed The Importance of Being Earnest yesterday. Good performances and slick throughout. Although one of the actors was very short which disappointed me for some reason.

Was it Ronnie Corbett? I hear his Wilde is pretty wild!

Haven't been to the theatre nearly enough but am going to see a local orchestra perform film soundtracks next weekend, looking forward to it.

I've seen:
Avenue Q
Les Miserables
Waiting for Godot
Spamalot
Importance of being Earnest.
Yes Prime Minister.

This year I want to see:
The Audience
Book of Mormon.

Avenue Q was so, so, so good!

I saw it two days after Gary Coleman died. Apparently they altered a few of the lines in it.

I saw it two days after Gary Coleman died. Apparently they altered a few of the lines in it.

Hmm, I can't remember now if I saw it before or after that. Probably before.

I knew very little about it before I walked into the theatre, I had no idea that he was a character in it. It was one of those last minute ticket deals from one of the ticket shops around the West End. Front row seat for a bargain price.

That could have been a bit of a shock, if you were of a more delicate nature.

I have seen Les Misrables.

I've seen Barney the Dinosaur, Tweenies, Noddy, Polka Dot Shorts and a few other puppety things.

For GCSE English, I had to read An Inspector Calls and have always fancied going to see a production of that. Might add that to the to-do list.

Well I haven't been or been on (ahem) for quite some yonks but I've seen several Pinters (my faves), T Williams, O'Neil, several Shakespeares, Marlowe, a few other assorted things, and thankfully very few musicals. Seen actors such as Hopkins, O' Toole, Harris, Branagh, Geilgud, Dench, Smith, Rigg, alas not Burton who I'd love to have seen.