Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 29

Quote: zooo @ October 20, 2007, 12:46 PM

On Monday!

Ah great!

See Amazon product listing [p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/26/55/-/3245514/Not-Going-Out-Complete-First-Series/Product.html]

Does no one have a look on our shop pages? I'm pretty sure I saw it in Virgin yesterday too.

Another great episode and sets it up nicely for the Christams special.
Question for Andrew or Krenz, are you hoping / expecting to do a third series or are you going to do what Ricky Gervais did with the Office and finish it after the Christams special? Certainly hope not! Can't wait to get series 1 DVD as missed a couple of the episodes so should be in for a treat.

Stan

I think this is the type of show that could (and should) go on for series after series.
It's not like there's a main story arc that will naturally come to an end.
Unless that end comes at Lee and Tim's nursing home, of course.

The second series has not finshed yet it will the last episode of
series 2 will air some time in november i think.

series 1 of not going out on dvd here is a link
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3245514/-/Product.html]

Any ideas on what extras will be on the DVD?

I doubt that there will be any.

And ditto Laura. Completely different kind of show to The Office, Extras and alike. Can easily see it continuing for series after series, just as fresh as ever. :)

No extras! That's disappointing, I would've quite liked a documentary on the writing process etc.

Maybe they'll put something on series two. I don't remember having seen anything about extras on the info I've seen though.

Quote: Aaron @ October 20, 2007, 2:16 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw it in Virgin yesterday too.

I thought we established, in another place, that looking at Virgins is a criminal act.

Nah, that's only if they're underage.

Fantastic episode this week :D

So many good lines and character developments. Lee & Tim together almost feel like a reuniting of Frasier & Niles the same chemistry anyway.

Very, very good and I eagerly await the xmas special and new series(;)).

Favourite line (paraphrased)...

"You don't need a man telling you what to do... say no!"

:)

I have heard that there might be a 3rd series of this show

:D

Yes. Everyone's heard that. We have two of the show's writers amongst our (fairly) frequent posters. I'm sure that they - and we - will know soon enough.

Marks out of ten I'd say,

Jokes 8/10
Delivery 9/10
Characters 6/10
Plots 6/10