Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 32

Good point.
All right then, tell me stuff.

Okay, without giving much away (and I don't know what will be cut/changed).
Daisy's back (yeay!), and we get to meet Tim & Lucy's parents. The episode title is (currently) 'Murder at Xmas', but nobody gets killed off, so don't worry. There's some *great* jokes (and costumes) to look out for. :D
(phew, I managed all that with out giving the entire plot away)

Interestingly, Lee was saying about Hyperdrive being cancelled and Miranda only finding out about it 2 hours earlier....

Quote: zooo @ October 22, 2007, 1:36 PM

Ooh, I do like the sound of that.

Especially if it involves copious amounts of man-flesh. Yep?

Quote: charlier @ October 22, 2007, 11:42 PM

Interestingly, Lee was saying about Hyperdrive being cancelled and Miranda only finding out about it 2 hours earlier....

That must have been devastating!

Quote: David H @ October 23, 2007, 10:28 AM

That must have been devastating!

Yeah, so many people will be so disappointed to the back of that show! ;) You want a show that's worse than Two Pints - There's one!

Not true!!

Poor lovely Miranda. : (

Quote: Andrew Collins @ October 22, 2007, 4:16 PM

Just been whizzing through the DVD extras - there are three epiosde commentaries with Lee and director Alex Hardcastle, and an interview with Lee and Tim on the set of series two.

Ah great! There will be extras :D. I like listening to commentaries on comedy because it gives you some insight into how the show was made, how the writing process went etc. Unless you get those commentaries where it's just the actors sitting, watching and laughing (*cough* Peter Kay *cough*). The best commentaries I've heard are the ones on the Mr Show DVD's, absolutely hilarious.

Will you leave that woman alone, i know she's not the best cleaner in the world,
but at least she tries.

Andrew, can you tell me if there's English subtitles on the DVDs? I'd really want that :) Thanx!

Quote: pinkISH @ October 24, 2007, 1:09 AM

Andrew, can you tell me if there's English subtitles on the DVDs? I'd really want that :) Thanx!

I'm 99% certain they will pinkISH because English subtiles are standard on UK DVDs for the deaf or hearing impared but I would check before you buy it.

yep, ajp29, that's what i'm trying to do- check with you guys :) web shops are sometimes wrong and since i have no choice but to order online, i don't want to take the risk of getting it with no subs. thanx!

Hi pinkISH, have just got the DVD but can't find any subtitles on it unfortunately.

Quote: SIR STANLEY @ October 24, 2007, 5:27 PM

Hi pinkISH, have just got the DVD but can't find any subtitles on it unfortunately.

Any chance of confirmation of this (not that I am doubting the lovely Sir Stanley - I just can't believe there would be such an oversight), I can feel a letter coming on!

I can't believe that there are no subtitles. There must be some somewhere surely! :O

Mannikin: I'll stop in Virgin tomorrow (ahem) and see if I can spot anything on the case.