Sitcom Trials 2009 Page 13

Very much looking forward to your entry next year, Marc. Oh, yes!

I threw a little paddy and deleted this post.

Hi Woodmeister, thanks for your interest.

When this year's Trials finishes in two weeks' time, Simon and I are going to take a rest for a couple of weeks, then we're going to re-group and see how we want to take things forward next year.

There'll be announcements on this forum as and when we decide what we're doing.

In the meantime, there's still spaces on our workshop, How To Get In The Yes Pile, in central London on May 23. Email us at info@every1sacritic.com for further details.

Cheers, Declan

I threw a little paddy and deleted this post.

Just to remind you all that the second semi-final is taking place this Wednesday, May 6 at 5pm and 7pm.

In the show are Imran Malik's Toys, Jules Bower's The House On Cedar Street, Harris and Blakewill's Chain Gang and Peter Higgins's Welcome To The Jungle.

Judges are literary agent Jo Evans; FT columnist, broadcaster and former Mike Fab-Gere Mike Southon and radio producer Dawn Ellis.

Cheers all, hope you had a grand bank holiday. We had a fab time at Marc Blake's How NOT To Write A Sitcom on Saturday and recommend it to everyone.

See you soon

Declan and Simon
Every 1's A Critic
Presenting The Sitcom Trials

Quote: Declan @ April 30 2009, 12:57 PM BST

In the meantime, there's still spaces on our workshop, How To Get In The Yes Pile, in central London on May 23. Email us at info@every1sacritic.com for further details.

Cheers, Declan

I'd recommend it to anyone.

Thanks, Dave, much appreciated. We'd recommend you to anyone, too.

Just to let you guys know, we're completely sold out for the 7pm show tomorrow. There's still a few left for the 5pm, get 'em while they're hot.

Cheers, Declan

I saw the 5pm show today. Very good standard again. And if I'm not mistaken Marc Warren was hanging around outside.

I don't know who's through yet but I'm looking forward to the final next week. Is anyone else going from here?

And Declan, I hope you're feeling better.

Jane x

Quote: Jane P @ May 6 2009, 8:46 PM BST

I saw the 5pm show today. Very good standard again. And if I'm not mistaken Marc Warren was hanging around outside.

I don't know who's through yet but I'm looking forward to the final next week. Is anyone else going from here?

And Declan, I hope you're feeling better.

Jane x

Me too Jsne - and I saw Mark Warren too. Shame we didn't meet. Oh well.

Good show and I learned a lot!

Got my Final ticket for 7pm. See you there, Jane. Anyone else going?

Dan

I'd really encourage anyone thinking of coming to get down to the Leicester Square Theatre - preferably in a good mood and primed to have a good time! It'd be nice to have a full house for the final.

Cheers

Dean

How do I get a ticket?

www.leicestersquaretheatre.com - there's the box office phone number, or you can book online by searching for the Sitcom Trials on the site.

How did you manage to get one last time???

http://www.leicestersquaretheatre.com/events.asp?eventid=115&categoryid=3

(Click on 'Book Now')

Dan

So what went through last night?

I'll be there next week Dan.

I look forward to meeting a few more BSGers and reacquainting myself with those that I've met before.