CHRISTMAS! Page 21

Santa, can I change my mind please and have one of these instead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0BbIGbCCM&feature=player_embedded#!

When I was a kid this was the most exciting night ever ever EVER. Now it's all a bit meh.

Popped by to wish all you fookers a very merry crimbo & shit.
I have been a bit absent as have been getting my fanny poked a lot at a fertility clinic. Its an expensive way for a thrill but hey ho the cold jelly on the end of the probe is worth it.
Its round 2 in Jan but I may be back a lot more for the laughs & to keep me sane.

Merry Crimbo peeps. x

Quote: Charley @ December 25 2010, 1:26 AM GMT

Popped by to wish all you fookers a very merry crimbo & shit.
I have been a bit absent as have been getting my fanny poked a lot at a fertility clinic. Its an expensive way for a thrill but hey ho the cold jelly on the end of the probe is worth it.
Its round 2 in Jan but I may be back a lot more for the laughs & to keep me sane.

Merry Crimbo peeps. x

:S Charley, Merry Christmas!, I understand, the awfull small talk, when they jab- about-like where are you going on holiday.. as if we can scream the answer.

I don't think I fancy any turkey now . . . . . Sick

"It was a busy morning for Charley; first the tanning salon and now the fertility clinic"

Merry Christmas everyone, hope Baby JibJibs brought you lots of nice presents :)

The big FC brings my presents!

Quote: zooo @ December 25 2010, 4:55 PM GMT

The big FC brings my presents!

Frank Carson? :O

(I wondered what had happened to him)

My turkey was very nice. It was probably more moist than zooo when she first met Aaron.

Un-possible!

LOL.

LOLVIL! LOL!

LOLOLOLOL.

ASDA!