CHRISTMAS! Page 16

Quote: sootyj @ December 13 2010, 4:52 PM GMT

Pink Stinks!

You f**king stink.

I'm sad noone so far is impressed by the gift tag made out of a pokemon trading card :( I even went through them all and found a good one (Squirtle).

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 13 2010, 4:54 PM GMT

(Squirtle)

Sounds disgusting.

S.T.D?

I was impressed, Nat!

Tinsel smells nice.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 13 2010, 4:54 PM GMT

You f**king stink.

I'm sad noone so far is impressed by the gift tag made out of a pokemon trading card :( I even went through them all and found a good one (Squirtle).

http://www.pinkstinks.co.uk/

Now who stinks?

N.B. Squirtle is officially the worst Pokemon in the world. Giving some one a Squirtle in Japan would force them to commit Hara Kiri in disgrace.

Quote: zooo @ December 13 2010, 5:05 PM GMT

Tinsel smells nice.

Errr

Quote: sootyj @ December 13 2010, 5:08 PM GMT

Now who stinks?

Still you.

N.B. Squirtle is officially the worst Pokemon in the world. Giving some one a Squirtle in Japan would force them to commit Hara Kiri in disgrace.

Shut up, Squirtle is awesome Angry

Quote: sootyj @ December 13 2010, 5:08 PM GMT

http://www.pinkstinks.co.uk/

Now who stinks?

Do you have a ready supply of links for every situation Sooty?

I'm looking for a piece of costume jewellery for a prezzie (up to £150). Anyone any suggestions?

Quote: Smile Or Else @ December 13 2010, 6:22 PM GMT

I'm looking for a piece of costume jewellery for a prezzie (up to £150). Anyone any suggestions?

Buying jewellery for other people is risky at the best of times and the chances of spending your money well are never great.

If your intended recipient is your wife or girlfriend, why not take her out for a lovely meal instead?

£150 buys a lot of neeps and tatties.

She'll love it.

Jewellery is better than a meal. But you need to know her style.

I would certainly prefer jewellery to a meal.
But everyone's different.

She would just rattle on about how her steak/spag bolg is better. Women!

If you can get some sneaky photos of some jewellery she wears regularly then I'll see if I can't point you in the right direction :)