Slagg Brothers' News Page 2

Yeah - well done.

Congrats.

Well done mate big congrads :)

I'd like to say I have no overall favouritism about contributors to this site but if anyone deserves some reward it is Mr Slag A for all his patient and constructive advice. (I can't speak for Slagg B).
Keep up the good work.

Congratulations you Slaggs. You truly are our leaders.

i echo everyone in saying well done and it is truly deserved after watching some of your stuff.

very well done!!! :)

Yes, well done Mr Slaggs. Apparantly Ive won something too. I was watching one of the latest two episodes of that clips show on trouble homegrown and it announced that Ive won an MP3 player for my cheese sketch. Well this is the first Ive heard of it, they certainly havent contacted me about it!! So anyway, yes, very well done. Now wheres my prize?! Hm? Trouble? Where is it?! Answer me!!

Well done Slagg Bros from a fellow comedysouper.

Also well done Matthew - make sure they hand over the prize. Btw what do you reckon to trouble homegrown? They sent me an email abouting submitting stuff; do you reckon it's worth it? Can you sumbit stuff you've already got up on other sites? When I had a quick butcher's at it, it very much looked like comedysoup II. ;)

Slaggs. You truly are amazing. By the way, what is that green stuff made from. Is it swarfega?

Quote: Slush Puppy @ March 19, 2007, 1:14 PM

Also well done Matthew - make sure they hand over the prize. Btw what do you reckon to trouble homegrown? They sent me an email abouting submitting stuff; do you reckon it's worth it? Can you sumbit stuff you've already got up on other sites? When I had a quick butcher's at it, it very much looked like comedysoup II. ;)

Its just another place to stick your vids really, and if they like them they put them on TV. And yes, you can put up stuff youve put on other sites.

Cheers for the comments, am touched. And well done Matt, re: the MP3 player.

JFK: The green stuff on the Flobb the Dogg sketch was SLagB's concoction. He wouldn't say what was in it but it smelled and tasted dreadful, but at least he got it all over his face too. He's never afraid to get as messy as everyone else. :D

Flobb is going to be performed in our Glasgow stage show. Sounds glamorous but it's two nights only. Anyone up that way is welcome to come along and throw convenient items at us.

Little confused about this Glascow stage thing is it for the fringe festival? or just something you're putting together?

It's part of the Magners Comedy Festival. Glasgow's version of the Edinburgh Fringe.

Where else are you on? Anywhere down south (of England that is)?