Slagg Brothers' News

Apparently we've won something or other.

SlagB tells me a sketch has won the National Red Nose Day sketch competition in conjunction with Lycos. Our sketch is to be shown all day on the official Red Nose website and the Lycos one but I can't find it anywhere. :O

The Slagg team is certainly not like the A team, cos I wasn't even aware there was a plan, let alone it "coming together". I got drunk last night but was unaware I had a reason to get drunk for.

congratulations! post the link when you find it.

Well done mate, I get excited when I win second prize in a beauty contest in Monopoly so a proper award is to be celebrated. Good work :)

Very well done! I'll look forward to viewing it when you post the link. And, you've done your bit for chirideee too.

Congrats!

Congrats too!

Yeah nice one. :)

Well done, SlagA. Great news.

This comedy malarkey seems to work out like this, doesn't it? You can almost guarantee one of your own sitcoms will be on one night when you're surfing through the channels, unaware it was ever commissioned!
;)

Dan

Well done guys. It mentions it here http://comicrelief.lycos.co.uk/

And a prize at the London Eye apparently too! Well done. :)

Yikes - The London Eye? I'm allergic to heights.

Cheers for all that and ta for tracking it down, I'd have missed it all. :)

Well done Slaggs, not only are you bloody nice chaps but also an inspiration to us all.

Yeah congrats guys... another credit for the comedy CV!

Well done Slaggs. I don't like heights but the London Eye is worth the effort in my book.

Congratulations A and well done B