The Mighty Boosh Page 6

Nope.

I'll be surprised if there's another series. I imagine the pair will work on something new together, but it'll probably end up being something else rather than a continuation of this.

Noel Fielding has his own show coming up, I believe.

Series 3 was poor and lifted heavily from previous episodes, so I can't see any need for a 4th series. Unless they've gone back to the drawing board and have come up with some new ideas.

Julian has got a young family now, he's probably not too worried about rushing out anything.

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ May 22 2011, 5:29 PM BST

Series 3 was poor and lifted

It gave us the Crack Fox, for which we should all be thankful.

Yes, series 3 wasn't poor. It just wasn't as excellent as the first one.

Quote: zooo @ May 22 2011, 5:39 PM BST

Yes, series 3 wasn't poor. It just wasn't as excellent as the first one.

Or the 2nd.

Indeed.

Bob Fossil should get his own spin off show :)

I LOVE THE MIGHTY BOOSH IT IS SO WEIRD AND FUNNY. :D :) :) :) :D Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quote: Poppy Jones @ February 16 2013, 4:43 PM GMT

I LOVE THE MIGHTY BOOSH IT IS SO WEIRD AND FUNNY. :D :) :) :) :D Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)

The Mighty Boosh is dreadful and how it ever got past the commission stage I shall never know. If you like it , the enjoy it. But for people like me. Let's just sit angrily looking at a Mighty Boosh DVD case.

I love it too, but that's a lot of emoticons!

Quote: Dr Sanchez @ May 22 2011, 5:51 PM BST

Bob Fossil should get his own spin off show :)

Yep, he was great. A bit Mike Myers-like.

Quote: G180e @ February 16 2013, 4:53 PM GMT

The Mighty Boosh is dreadful

No.

Quote: G180e @ February 16 2013, 4:53 PM GMT

and how it ever got past the commission stage I shall never know.

Wrong again, you're going to know in about 30 seconds because I'm going to tell you. It was commissioned because it was already a successful radio show and because Noel and Julian had already won several awards including the Perrier which opens many doors.

In addition, it's quite likely that the commissioner(s) were impressed and delighted by the originality and sustained invention of the scripts.

I have just started watching series one for the first time and have watched the first four episodes so far. It is weird yet oddly charming, but I do not know yet what to make of it. As a comedy I have found nothing humourous and I have not laughed once at anything I've seen. I am not going to give up though. I have all three series on DVD so I'm going to work my way through them and see if I can get into it.

EDIT: I have now watched the first series and by episode 6 it was starting to win me over. It's a weird show to get my head around but it's starting to click. I now really like the interaction between Howard and Vince. So now it's on to series two...

Series 1 I found a little difficult to get through but once they leave the zoo the show really takes off! Enjoy! It's one of my favourite shows.