The Mighty Boosh Page 2

Love them completely. Pleased

I loved the first series...

I liked the second series...

I could take or leave the third series and wouldn't go out of my way to make sure I saw it on television...

I loved the first live show, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen

I was sorely dissapointed (but not surprised given the declining trend of the series') with the second live tour...

I also seem to be flying in the face of popular opinion given the reactions of this thread so far... Unimpressed

I feel just about the same, actually, series wise, so much so that I didn't even bother booking to go to the second live tour, despite having loved the first.

Love the show, loved the radio show but have never seen anything live or seen the DVD live show. Perhaps I should. Don't know how I would get my hands on it though being in Canada and all.

Quote: Curt @ November 29 2008, 8:39 PM GMT

Love the show, loved the radio show but have never seen anything live or seen the DVD live show. Perhaps I should. Don't know how I would get my hands on it though being in Canada and all.

Can you not get it on Amazon?

I love them. But my affections do tend to go off the boil a bit when a show hasn't been on TV for a while.
Hence my not bothering to see this latest live show.
Plus, y'know, all the screaming emo teens who would make up 80% of the audience. I'd feel like I was on a school trip.

But I definitely look forward to whatever their next TV project is.

Quote: zooo @ November 30 2008, 5:53 PM GMT

Plus, y'know, all the screaming emo teens who would make up 80% of the audience. I'd feel like I was on a school trip.

I went to see Noel Fielding at the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust and every other minute there was some girl shouting "You're so sexy!" (at Noel, not me). Pissed me right off. And I'm only 20.

Howww annoying.

He probably loved it. :/

The slut.

Well I know! The cad.

The common strumpet. The harlot!

I didn't pay much attention at first because we had a show here at the time called 'The Big Schmooze' and 'The Mighty Boosh' was on after a group of shows I liked so by that time I'd generally turn away and go back to the computer to work on music or whatever. But then one day I heard Gary Numan's name come up then they played 'Cars' and I sat down and was won over by the Tundra Rap

I only recently started to watch The Mighty Boosh, my brother was a huge fan and couldn't understand why I didn't watch it. Last month he bought me the series 1 DVD for my birthday, I laughed untill it hurt. It makes me wonder how many great shows I have missed by thinking that I wouldn't like them without even giving them a chance.

Edited by Aaron.

I've put this in the 'DVD Bargains' thread as well, but as it's for one-day only, I'll put it here too.

Mighty Boosh series 3 £3.89 http://www.sendit.com/sendit/sendit/offers/wild-wednesday.list
Today only (Wed 27th May)

Dan