The Mighty Boosh

Do you like it?

I've never heard of it.

OOPS ....... I meant Boosh.

Haha!

Well, there have been numerous threads already, but upon checking none Boosh-generic. So I'll let this one lie. :)

zooo loves The Mighty Boosh. I'm really not sure what to make of them.

Well I've heard of them, obviously.

They're great.

It will be coming out on DVD soon.

What? The new live show? Cool. I missed my chance for tickets. I'm on their mailing list and we got emailed with a link where we could buy tickets a few days before they went on general release. Unfortunately, they managed to miss the London dates off the email and by the time I found they were on in London, they had sold out. Grrrr.

I ordered it for when the release date comes. Never did that before but what the heck.

Love 'em. Went to see them live last year and laughed my lungs out. Noel being bummed by a rapist bunny rabbit was a highlight. I think the last series had its problems but it was still funnier than most stuff on the telly.

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 28 2008, 12:30 PM GMT

Love 'em. Went to see them live last year and laughed my lungs out. Noel being bummed by a rapist bunny rabbit was a highlight. I think the last series had its problems but it was still funnier than most stuff on the telly.

Oh good to know. I will be getting a collection of season one.

I saw their live show last Wednesday in Newcastle. There was a bit of a problem when at one point The Moon failed to shine. The "Alabaster retart" was meant to appear on a round screen, but the screen failed and you just heard the voice. The screen had to go and the curtains were drawn while it fixed (which it was). Luckily, Julian Barrett did come to the rescue by claiming it was "The dark side of the Moon".

I like the TV show. I'm taking my niece to see the live show next month, not expecting much so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

How old?
Hope she doesn't mind a bit of swearing!

Quote: zooo @ November 28 2008, 5:02 PM GMT

How old?
Hope she doesn't mind a bit of swearing!

She's 16 (I bought her the ticket for her 16th b'day). Swearing is compulsory in our family. She has a Noel crush.

Ahhh!

She is perfect for the Boosh, then. :)