I read the news today oh boy! Page 688

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 25 2012, 12:29 PM GMT

That Nelson Mandela has just had another operation, the old buzzard just refuses to die.

I bet his kids are getting pissed off, Nelson's got a few quid and by the time they get the inheritance, they'll be nearly dead themselves.

Mandela fathered six children in his first two marriages. Three are already dead (none due to old age). One daughter married into royalty, the others are businesspersons. To suggest they are looking forward to his death so they can get an inheritance is incredibly dumb.

There's still time to hang him for being a terrorist.

Quote: sootyj @ February 26 2012, 10:50 AM GMT

There's still time to hang him for being a terrorist.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Whilst researching News Revue I came across the following story,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education/

3 books for an exam?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17181213

Ha ha! But who will pay?

It's customers in the long run.

But then they benefit from the extra tax wonga.

Why anyone should choose to bank with those c**ts is in any case a mystery to me.

Why Mandela? there are other rich old blokes ? . . Prince Philip, Rupert Murdoch, El Fayed.

Quote: dellas @ February 28 2012, 12:35 PM GMT

Why Mandela? there are other rich old blokes ? . . Prince Philip, Rupert Murdoch, El Fayed.

Because he was in the news recently having another operation. If you look back, when Prince Phillip had his recent operation, I'm sure there were similar comments.

I could be wrong, but is my mentioning him in a less then revered and hushed tone causing white middle class guilt over some terrorist in Africa? Because, you know, he was a terrorist, it's why he went to jail, not parking tickets.

Terrorist, freedom fighter, it's all the same thing. The only difference if if whether they're on your side.

Quote: Nogget @ February 28 2012, 12:50 PM GMT

Terrorist, freedom fighter, it's all the same thing.

Yes indeedy and at least you didn't use the expression 'two sides of the same coin', which I never want to hear in a movie again for as long as I live.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 28 2012, 12:58 PM GMT

Yes indeedy and at least you didn't use the expression 'two sides of the same coin', which I never want to hear in a movie again for as long as I live.

You're not supporting my hilarious comedy about mistakes at the ROyal Mint then?

Quote: sootyj @ February 28 2012, 1:02 PM GMT

You're not supporting my hilarious comedy about mistakes at the ROyal Mint then?

No.

Cry the beloved country!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 28 2012, 12:58 PM GMT

They're the same side of the same coin.