I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,764

Mayoral candidate Susan Hall (pfffff) has had to amend her latest campaign video as footage of a panicked crowd was actually in New York

Not London

This knuckle head really is the gift that keeps on giving

No wonder she is over 25% behind in the polls

🐀 🐀 🚢

Two more - gone!

63 Tory MPs announced they won't stand in the next GE

So far!

It makes me laugh that - no matter the incident, conspiracy theorists are straight on the case.
Accidents never happen, they are always pre-planned events by malevolent forces.

The boat crashing into the bridge in Baltimore is the latest.
Even though the captain or crew called emergency services telling them they were in trouble with mechanical and electrical problems.
And you can plainly see the ship's lights going on and off with thick smoke being emitted, it wasn't an accident.

I'd be more concerned about the total collapse of the bridge from one pile being hit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th March 2024, 8:46 AM

I'd be more concerned about the total collapse of the bridge from one pile being hit.

It was a key pier, and with 165,000 tons hitting it, it's a wonder the ship didn't plough straight through, so it was something seriously solid to stop that sort of weight and momentum on the move.

Thank heavens it wasn't at peak traffic time

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 27th March 2024, 8:55 AM

Thank heavens it wasn't at peak traffic time

I gather that the SOS warnings were just-in-time to stop the traffic from using the bridge,

Strangely I have an impression that the first reports described cars falling into the water, but those remarks don't seem to be in the later reports.

It's scary how quick the bridge collapsed.

It's Easter and that fat, greasy orange sack of crud is hawking trump Bibles on his shitty website for 60 bucks a copy

F**k off you degenerate, demented butt hole

Jonathan Gullis...?

LMFAO!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He makes 30 party's Lee look intelligent

If you want a Covid vaccine, you can now buy one from Boots for £100.

In other news - record numbers of SHIT were dumped into our rivers last year , again

In other news - our water bills are going to be increased to pay for attempting to stop record levels of SHIT being dumped in our rivers

I hope you all enjoy your Gesture eggs this long weekend break.
And as a government member has advised - don't eat a whole one at once.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 28th March 2024, 7:11 AM

I hope you all enjoy your Gesture eggs.............................

It defies explanation, and my brain hurts just trying to think about what the f**king point of it was.

I was going to say more, but have decided a lay down would be more beneficial for my mental health

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th March 2024, 5:48 PM

Jonathan Gullis...?

LMFAO!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

He makes 30 party's Lee look intelligent

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1773070378266468352/pu/vid/avc1/1284x720/07Zy5UA2-Og1Rfem.mp4?tag=12

😆😆😆😆

Imbecile

Quote: billwill @ 27th March 2024, 11:49 AM

Strangely I have an impression that the first reports described cars falling into the water, but those remarks don't seem to be in the later reports.

Two bridge construction workers were found dead in a pickup truck on the bottom of the river.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th March 2024, 8:46 AM

It makes me laugh that - no matter the incident, conspiracy theorists are straight on the case.
Accidents never happen, they are always pre-planned events by malevolent forces.

The boat crashing into the bridge in Baltimore is the latest.

Fox News reports the bridge collapsed due to Joe Biden's "wide open border"

It's Fox News so I guess it must be true

If Bolton Wanderers fail to get automatic promotion this season, I'm also blaming Joe Biden's "wide open border"