I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,974

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 8:41 PM

Cheap jibe from a gun-obsessed Trump supporter.

You should brush up on the definition of the word 'obsessed.'

I don't need to - you're it. So maybe you're the one who should 'brush up' as you put it.

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 9:26 PM

You couldn't have me more wrong! Does anybody have an open mind? I doubt it. Something I read today on facebook - we don't argue to change our opponent's views but in the hope we can convince the onlooker (I paraphrase)Laughing out loud

PS I'm flattered to be thought a pimply youth. I can't be arsed with old bastards who're set in their ways.

You read it on facebook ...

You can't be arsed ...

old bastards ...

Laughing out loud

Peace!

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 9:55 PM

I don't need to - you're it.

I haven't looked at, or thought about, my guns for several months. Not really an obsession if you don't actually obsess about something.

But speaking of guns, I watched a few minutes of the biathlon competition at the Winter Olympics. Guns and skis are a weird combination, but the Italian competitor could pull my trigger anytime. Lovey

[quote name="Frankie Mildly Perturbed" post="1186369" date="10th February 2018, 10:15 PM"

Peace![/quote]
I doubt you mean that. Laughing out loud

Quote: DaButt @ 10th February 2018, 10:17 PM

I haven't looked at, or thought about, my guns for several months.

I'm sure that's a surprise to many on here considering how vehemently you defend them. I don't usually enter into that dialogue as I reckon you're a lost cause.

Frankie said:

Peace!

Brillo pad said:

I doubt you mean that Laughing out loud

Oh but I do, why are you so uptight? :)

Last time I was on here Zooo told be off for posting nastily, so I've reformed.

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 10:22 PM

I'm sure that's a surprise to many on here considering how vehemently you defend them. I don't usually enter into that dialogue as I reckon you're a lost cause.

I vehemently defend my constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms -- especially when politicians who are protected 24/7 by armed bodyguards try to infringe upon it. The right to self-defense is the most basic of human rights, so I'll always be a 'lost cause' when it comes to an individual's right to defend themselves.

As I said, I don't enter into this crap.

Quote: DaButt @ 10th February 2018, 10:30 PM

I vehemently defend my constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms -- especially when politicians who are protected 24/7 by armed bodyguards try to infringe upon it. The right to self-defense is the most basic of human rights, so I'll always be a 'lost cause' when it comes to an individual's right to defend themselves.

Quite right, I've always said that if those goldarn yanks want to shoot each other, let 'em goldarn get on with it.

Personally, I believe that if you carry a gun, expect to get shot ... especially by cops.

The other thing is, there is no right and wrong about it, right and wrong is for children; we have the law (or constitution, I suppose), that's it.

If the law/constitution says you can carry a gun, then you can. If it says you can't, you can't.

The idea that you might have a constitution that says one thing and a law that says another says you might need a bit of a rethink on your system, brother!

:)

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th February 2018, 10:25 PM

Frankie said:

Peace!

Brillo pad said:

I doubt you mean that Laughing out loud

Oh but I do, why are you so uptight? :)

Last time I was on here Zooo told be off for posting nastily, so I've reformed.

That's your problem. Glad to see you're trying to sort it out. Try mindfulness.

Quote: Frankie Mildly Perturbed @ 10th February 2018, 10:41 PM

Quite right, I've always said that if those goldarn yanks want to shoot each other, let 'em goldarn get on with it.

Personally, I believe that if you carry a gun, expect to get shot ... especially by cops.

The other thing is, there is no right and wrong about it, right and wrong is for children; we have the law (or constitution, I suppose), that's it.

If the law/constitution says you can carry a gun, then you can. If it says you can't, you can't.

The idea that you might have a constitution that says one thing and a law that says another says you might need a bit of a rethink on your system, brother!

:)

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud

Quote: Briosaid @ 10th February 2018, 10:44 PM

That's your problem. Glad to see you're trying to sort it out. Try mindfulness.

I see you have a hole where a sense of humour should be.

Hope you get some healing in that region!

Irony is you post on a comedy web site ... it takes all sorts I guess ...

Over and out, Keewik!

:) Scotland England

I'll look out for you tomorrow so we can have another nice chat! ;)

Look forward to that.
P.S. I write comedy which seems to go down well.

Everything you write is laughable.

*checks watch*
I see it's grown-adults acting like school-children time again.

Quote: zooo @ 10th February 2018, 11:18 PM

*checks watch*
I see it's grown-adults acting like school-children time again.

Brilliant. Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud