I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,827

Dear lawyers, ALLEGEDLY.

Thank you kindly.

Animal Hospital and it's theme tune used to hold a lot of treasured memories for me but now it's nothing. Amost as bad as the crime is how people like Harris and Clifford protested their innocence until the very last. So much contempt it's sickening.

I was relieved to discover Ben Butler was jailed for life for murdering his daughter. What a despicable c*** and I hope he suffers on the inside. In police interviews he said he got a buzz from getting angry and fighting people but now I bet he's pissing himself like the cowardly scum he is.

I do wonder if Rolf had sex with any of the animals on that show.

Maybe after they'd just been put to sleep.

Democrats in Congress are holding a sit-in to demand votes on new gun control laws. One of their proposals is to deny the right to purchase firearms to anyone who is on the terrorism watch list (no-fly list). Opponents and the NRA point out that the list is secret, poorly managed and filled with mistaken identities and would result in innocent Americans being deprived of their constitutional right to bear arms. So it's quite ironic that Representative John Lewis, one of the leaders of the sit-in, once found himself on the same no-fly list and had difficulty getting himself removed from it, proving that he knows very well that it's an absolute mess which often ensnares innocent citizens.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/no-fly-mistakes-cat-stevens-ted-kennedy-john-lewis/

No offence DaButt but why do you raise this like a major civil rights issue, we freedom hating, pinko Brits would care about?

The thought of some poor guy called Terry Wrist sitting at home wrapped in his camouflage snuggy, crying over a copy of Guns and Ammo doesn't melt our British hearts. We sold them to our European overlords years ago.

Quote: DaButt @ 23rd June 2016, 3:02 PM BST

Representative John Lewis, one of the leaders of the sit-in, once found himself on the same no-fly list and had difficulty getting himself removed from it,

This is actually quite funny for a story about mistaken identity.

Does he still get English posh types from Hampstead threatening him about broken espresso machines?

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd June 2016, 3:13 PM BST

No offence DaButt but why do you raise this like a major civil rights issue, we freedom hating, pinko Brits would care about?

Because it's called "I read the news today oh boy!" and not "I read ye olde British news today oh boy!" ;)

Our news is written for us in the EU dept for news and propagnda, 10 30 years in advance.

That Ronny Raygun is crazy, why does he hate walls so much?

Quote: sootyj @ 23rd June 2016, 3:13 PM BST

The thought of some poor guy called Terry Wrist sitting at home wrapped in his camouflage snuggy, crying over a copy of Guns and Ammo doesn't melt our British hearts. We sold them to our European overlords years ago.

Love America and it's indigenous population, but wouldn't want to live there given its obsession with guns.

I get the whole self defence issue but that's only because Terry Nutjob has a whole arsenal and you just need to hope you're not his target, but if you are, you get yours out a bit lively and whack him first.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 22nd June 2016, 10:35 PM BST

Animal Hospital and it's theme tune used to hold a lot of treasured memories for me but now it's nothing. Amost as bad as the crime is how people like Harris and Clifford protested their innocence until the very last. So much contempt it's sickening.

I was relieved to discover Ben Butler was jailed for life for murdering his daughter. What a despicable c*** and I hope he suffers on the inside. In police interviews he said he got a buzz from getting angry and fighting people but now I bet he's pissing himself like the cowardly scum he is.

Justification for guns.

My prediction: the new prime minister will take over an economy hit by the Brexit, s/he will become very unpopular as a result leading to an opposition party winning the next election...provided they offer a credible candidate by then.

Quote: Nogget @ 24th June 2016, 8:56 AM BST

... leading to an opposition party winning the next election...provided they offer a credible candidate by then.

Nigel Farage :)

Quote: Nogget @ 24th June 2016, 8:56 AM BST

My prediction: the new prime minister will take over an economy hit by the Brexit, s/he will become very unpopular as a result leading to an opposition party winning the next election...provided they offer a credible candidate by then.

Optimistic I can't see Labour getting an electable leader any time soon.

And Naughty Nigel has no real interest in being PM, he'll be happy to be bought off and form a coalition with the Torys.

Especially if it comes as a peer not an MP.

HEY BRUSSELS!

HEY STRASBOURG!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th June 2016, 9:46 AM BST

HEY AAA CREDIT RATING!

HEY STERLING!

It would appear there maybe need of an upper and lower age for voting.

I'm really pissed off, as I used to joke about the idea that I'd open up a 'Fellatio Bar', which is what it sounds like, you go and get a pint and not need to complain about the head on it. But then this happens!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3656541/Fellatio-cafe-customers-receive-oral-sex-drink-40-coffee-opened-Geneva.html

:(

Boris Johnson for Prime Minister - could that ever happen?

Odds are currently 16/1, but who else will be in the running? Having a rambunctious personality doesn't make him a bad candidate, but he is perhaps a tad too spontaneous, even scatty, so he'd need strong willed advisors to rein him in.

I always thought Jerry Springer would be a very sensible, fair and grounded PM if he was inclined (if you can forgive him for his terrible show - but it was the audience that were guilty for its longevity - and never believed for a second that the people on the stage were not actors - very bad ones at that because they were not even plausible as actors - a lie that he still maintains, but there are far bigger lies than this) and many in the past said Billy Connolly as he also genuinely cares about people.

Scott Capurro joked this morning that Obama will be available soon, but joking aside, I don't even have the vaguest clue in my wildest imagination right now.