I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,832

Quote: Kenneth @ 13th July 2016, 5:54 PM BST

It is precisely this sort of witty, insightful analysis that has seen traffic to the BCG Forums surge over the past 15 months.

Woooo! (Runs away and hides to avoid the flack!)

A momentous day. It took a lot of behind the scenes efforts and extensive liaison with "outcome orientated contacts" to single-handedly bring this country back from the brink. However, I always expected to achieve it.

Best wishes to our 54th and 2nd. :)

Jeez! The man who's helped bring the country to its knees is now in the cabinet. Best plan for Boris would be crucifixion.

Quote: keewik @ 13th July 2016, 8:38 PM BST

Jeez! The man who's helped bring the country to its knees is now in the cabinet.

Gordon Brown's in the cabinet?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th July 2016, 8:47 PM BST

Gordon Brown's in the cabinet?

That's two of them, then

Best plan for Boris would be crucifixion.

Crucifixion light.

Forget the 'lite'. I want the full-blown goriest crucifixion possible, followed by burning at the stake of the witch who elevated him.

Jeez! The man who's helped bring the country to its knees is now in the cabinet. Best plan for Boris would be crucifixion.

May has taken out from the role Europe and International Trade. Basically, that leaves travelling in jungles, war zones, Chinese rice fields, Siberia, Trump mobiles and places vulnerable to the Zika virus until the 2020 election.

It will be plenty of time to see if the cowardly custard can cut the mustard, not least because he has already offended The Donald. Actually not see as such because he will be so absent he will barely be remembered.

I am just pleased she accepted my advice on the matter. :)

And what's all this 'standing ovation' crap when so many wanted rid of him? Thank God for Angus Robertson who wasn't a hypocrite.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th July 2016, 7:19 PM BST

A momentous day. It took a lot of behind the scenes efforts and extensive liaison with "outcome orientated contacts" to single-handedly bring this country back from the brink. However, I always expected to achieve it.

Best wishes to our 54th and 2nd. :)

Back from the brink? Were we on the verge of war? Were we about to slip into the abyss?

It's just another day in politics!

Quote: Chappers @ 13th July 2016, 11:13 PM BST

Back from the brink? Were we on the verge of war? Were we about to slip into the abyss?

It's just another day in politics!

The new Chancellor said that Brexit will take longer than WW2 to complete.

So I'd say yes.

Quote: keewik @ 13th July 2016, 10:05 PM BST

And what's all this 'standing ovation' crap when so many wanted rid of him? Thank God for Angus Robertson who wasn't a hypocrite.

Cameron got rid of my job, stole a lot of money from me, made me ill, made my parents ill, and broke up a lot of friendships I had for over 20 years. I am delighted to see the back of him and ideally it would have happened six years ago. But I still thought the SNP were sour today, not because of him but because they were so un British.

Brexit is wonderful. It's a shame it didn't happen 10 years ago and then we'd be over all the negativity, and the richest country in the world in more ways than one.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th July 2016, 11:25 PM BST

Brexit is wonderful. It's a shame it didn't happen 10 years ago and then we'd be over all the negativity, and the richest country in the world in more ways than one.

I didn't vote for it but I didn't like the way the EU was going. I wanted a 15 country mainly western european EEC with an ability to set immigration controls.

But we are where we are and we have to make the best go of it. The position of the other parties is currently disappointing to the point of absolutely pathetic.

I just hope we don't get a lot of whinging now from them or the wacko fringes who will act like Kevin the Teenager when we don't return to the British empire and slavery.

Some have said we needed a woman leader and we've got one. Actually what we needed and have got is an adult after years of being controlled by juvenile delinquents on all sides.

Even Boris has been given a spiffing reprieve, piccaninnies and all. And all that is being expected of him once he has absquatulated is an avoidance of spaghettification as that would do none of us any good at all.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 13th July 2016, 11:23 PM BST

But I still thought the SNP were sour today, not because of him but because they were so un British.

That's because we're Scottish, not British, and we were conned. We were told the only way to stay in the EU was to stay in the UK. So, that was a load of shite. Bastards lied.

Give it 5-10 years and the Scots will boot out the SNP and they will be a dirty word in Scotland. Just wait for the can of worms to fill then......BOOM!!