I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,823

Quote: zooo @ 2nd June 2016, 9:32 AM BST

I've seen them work immediately on zoo documentaries, but I'm sure they work at different speeds on different animals.

They probably edited out the tranc wait time as uninteresting.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd June 2016, 9:50 AM BST

Clare Balding - Ray Mears in a dress.

Clare Balding in a dress? When?

Have you noticed the similarity between Robert Peston and Stephen Hawking? That'll really piss off the self-loving twat.

. . . or Oliver Peyton and an explosion in a paint factory.

Does that guy get dressed in the dark or wot? :S

Apparently Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are unable to sell their apartment even though Jay Z lives next door.

Maybe it's BECAUSE Jay Z lives next door.

Just saw a news article on Banksy drawing a picture on the side of a wall at a primary school as a thanks for them writing him a letter to say they had named a building after him. The kids were exited by it and the teachers using it to stimilate creativity so it was nice in that respect but I can't help think that unless they have 24/7 security in place from now on the image is going to be defaced or surgically removed within days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36465218

Don't let the f**kers near a zoo again - or even a zooo.

I just cannot understand this trend for inflating your funbags to cartoon-like proportions.

Sharon Perkins being latest in the news: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-biggest-boobs-glamour-model-8122653#rlabs=2%20rt$category%20p$1

Not only does it look ludicrous, ugly and stupid, she'll develop back and posture problems as she gets older, it will pull on her skin making original issue worse so may end up even lower and skin will be constantly raw from straps.

But I have to thank these women, as if I see one in the street, next to them I look average! Having been self conscious all my life about my natural norks (I once had a t-shirt that read "stop looking at my tits" cos they always did WITHOUT having anything written across them) I finally feel accepted as normal. :P Cool

Wow! Don't they look - um - beautiful in that film.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th June 2016, 12:25 AM BST

Wow! Don't they look - um - beautiful in that film.

Joking aside . . . and regardless of what you do for a living - it's not sexy, is it?

Quote: Chappers @ 7th June 2016, 12:05 AM BST

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36465218

Don't let the f**kers near a zoo again

http://reallifeparentingblog.com/my-kid-would-never-fall-into-a-gorilla-pit-because-im-an-attentive-parent-and-other-lies-we-tell-ourselves/

It's not normal behaviour, is it. Maybe she has a boob fetish. I imagine there are some men with the same fetish who would be fairly happy to do that to themselves if they could.

Quote: zooo @ 7th June 2016, 1:02 AM BST

I imagine there are some men with the same fetish who would be fairly happy to do that to themselves if they could.

That's one hell of a 'bollocks-lift'!

Quote: zooo @ 7th June 2016, 1:02 AM BST

It's not normal behaviour, is it. Maybe she has a boob fetish. I imagine there are some men with the same fetish who would be fairly happy to do that to themselves if they could.

I've never understood the attraction of large boobs, but a nice round well proportioned bum.........now THAT is a different matter. Lovey Cool Pirate Phew. :D

Quote: fopdoodle @ 7th June 2016, 12:30 AM BST

Joking aside . . . and regardless of what you do for a living - it's not sexy, is it?

No. Must be quite a handful.

I've always been a leg-man anyway.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 21st March 2012, 10:22 PM GMT

-we're in constant danger of someone linking to a report on here, leading to pages of arguments about guns. :D

Guns are bad.
No, guns are good! Only criminals are bad!
Guns make people die!
No, guns protect us. If the fellows in that gay bar had been carrying guns, the shooter would have been shot dead earlier and many lives would have been saved.
Yes, guns in the hands of civilians makes the world safer.
No, cos the more guns = the more gun deaths. No guns = no gun deaths.
Then he would have killed them with a plastic spoon or a Little League baseball bat.
Etc.
Repeat ad nauseum.