I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,559

Well here's a whole list or he could have phoned Manuel's daughter and asked to shag her.

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/features/lists/ten-songs-banned-by-the-bbc-123298

But I mean he's in his 60s retirement can't be far off. So you make a mistake and you can grovel, or go f**k you.

If I had the pension in his position I'd take column B.

I'm sure I saw elvis Costello singing Oliver's army on BBC four recently

With N word intact

Guessin nobody got in trouble or sacked...

Well in heroes, SMouse used the word over and over, whilst being played by an overrated white comedian in a thick layer of bisto. Who went onto play an Chinese, tiger mum with his eyes taped back.

And who was the last person who actually got sacked for being racist on the BBC?

Or forced to resign?

Elvis Costello is awesome and Oliver's Army is one of the best songs of all time.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 11th May 2014, 10:42 PM BST

F**k The Police by Niggers With Attitude would have been my choice.

It's Niggaz.

Hey Zooo what do you shout when you see more than one black person?

Quote: zooo @ 11th May 2014, 10:53 PM BST

It's Niggaz.!!!

Zoooooooooo you can't do that!

Rolling eyes

Quote: zooo @ 11th May 2014, 10:53 PM BST

It's Niggaz.

Not the Niggababes?

Thank you zooo, though you can't win on the BCG, you try your best to spell the words correctly and you still get hauled up by the Mods. ;)

It made me very happy when you spelled Sugababes correctly after I done a nagging.

Quote: zooo @ 11th May 2014, 11:01 PM BST

It made me very happy when you spelled Sugababes correctly after I done a nagging.

Whatever floats your boat suga tits. :P

Okay, slightly less happy now... ;)

Quote: zooo @ 11th May 2014, 11:06 PM BST

Okay, slightly less happy now... ;)

:D

Daily Mail still pushing the 'Harriet Harmen is clearly a paedo and loves other paedos and she should be hung from a lamp post' theme I see

Her crime this time is that she once 'rubbed shoulders' and appeared in a photo with one....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2625179/Guilty-High-profile-Muslim-charity-chief-sexually-abused-three-girls-aged-14.html

Let fire bomb her house - right now

F**king right wing press really are getting desperate now

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th May 2014, 11:09 PM BST

F**king right wing press really are getting desperate now

Weirdly, you didn't seem to complain when the DM was making up all the UKIP stuff. It's almost as if people are bloody hypocrites.

Daft really makes them look ridiculously petty, when all they need to do is keep banging over her abusing anti terrorism legislation to conceal her expenses fraud.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 11th May 2014, 11:10 PM BST

Weirdly, you didn't seem to complain when the DM was making up all the UKIP stuff. It's almost as if people are bloody hypocrites.

All newspapers make up shit about all parties

Implying someone is a sympathiser for peadophiles just to score a few points isn't really on though