Things that piss you off Page 1,255

When dinning with someone and they ask if you are going to have a particular dish, you say no as you don't like it and they say but it's really nice!

Quote: reds @ June 4 2013, 9:44 AM BST

When dinning with someone and they ask if you are going to have a particular dish, you say no as you don't like it and they say but it's really nice!

I know exactly what you mean. I hate corned beef and people are always saying, Ooh but its lovely. It is for you but I hate corned beef it makes me want to gag. But no they go on and on, how long since you tried it, have you had it with this or that. No no no I hate the f**king stuff, there must be stuff you don't like, shall I force feed you it you mindless piece of excrement with all the empathy and understanding of individualism of small rock! Angry

Quote: Pingl @ June 4 2013, 12:01 PM BST

I know exactly what you mean. I hate corned beef and people are always saying, Ooh but its lovely. It is for you but I hate corned beef it makes me want to gag. But no they go on and on, how long since you tried it, have you had it with this or that. No no no I hate the f**king stuff, there must be stuff you don't like, shall I force feed you it you mindless piece of excrement with all the empathy and understanding of individualism of small rock! Angry

Do they still serve corned beef in the cafes of East Cheam?

A trend with Ebay I have noticed more and more lately.

You bid or 'buy now' and pay for the item immediately.

But the seller(s) never leave you positive feedback until after you have received the item and given them feedback.

I can do no more than pay immediately - the money has gone from me and is now with you. It seems they wait until you say everything was perfect until they will do it.

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 4 2013, 1:15 PM BST

Do they still serve corned beef in the cafes of East Cheam?

Corned beef is the devils work and we Hancockians renounce it and all its evil work Cool

Quote: Pingl @ June 4 2013, 3:31 PM BST

Corned beef is the devils work and we Hancockians renounce it and all its evil work Cool

Laughing out loud

It's still preferable to Spam though.

I like both corned beef and Spam

Sadly it seems that processed stuff like that gives you the cancer n all sorts of nasty shite y'all don't want to be dealin with

So won't be eating either much in future

Balls...

Ah, but there's corned beef and there's corned beef...

What's that?

Quote: lofthouse @ June 4 2013, 6:44 PM BST

I like both corned beef and Spam

Man, I'd love to see one of those "which is better?" fights on Harry Hill, with Spam in the blue corner, and Corned Beef in the red.

Quote: Lee @ June 4 2013, 6:47 PM BST

What's that?

That is corned beef of the Irish home-made variety rather than Corned Beef of the Fray Bentos 'cat-food' variety.
It's a sort of Paddy version of salt-beef.

That looks yummmm. And I don't normally like the look of beef.

Quote: Lazzard @ June 4 2013, 6:50 PM BST

That is corned beef of the Irish home-made variety rather than Corned Beef of the Fray Bentos 'cat-food' variety.
It's a sort of Paddy version of salt-beef.

I used to like that tinned stuff, it was disgusting but nice like most shit food. But I gotta say, your Irish suuuure looks yummy!

Quote: Lazzard @ June 4 2013, 6:45 PM BST

Ah, but there's corned beef and there's corned beef...

Now if all corned beef looked like that I could be persuaded to try it :O

A neighbour with children has a bubble machine on the wall that shoots out bubble after bubble after bubble. They make the air look quite untidy.