The Sitcom Mission 2013 Page 13

This might be covered elsewhere on this thread, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I've sent my script in and have received the confirmation e-mail from PayPal. Do we get confirmation that the actual script file has been received? Or do Declan and Simon use their supreme intellect (they're great, those guys, and so sexy too) to identify any payments that are missing a script?

Quote: Penge @ April 14 2013, 10:53 PM BST

This might be covered elsewhere on this thread, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I've sent my script in and have received the confirmation e-mail from PayPal. Do we get confirmation that the actual script file has been received? Or do Declan and Simon use their supreme intellect (they're great, those guys, and so sexy too) to identify any payments that are missing a script?

Hi Lee

The system flags up if someone's paid but not uploaded their script.

Cheers, Declan

Declan? is it too late for the silver feedback?

Quote: bighead65 @ April 14 2013, 11:29 PM BST

Declan? is it too late for the silver feedback?

Yes

With two hours to go to the deadline...

Someone has just written to us asking for an extension.

The Platinum Infinitely Extended Deadline option is available for £75.

Give him an extension. He asked. Maybe it's good. In the industry extensions happen. Make a judgement. Helps you all if you get a broadcastable script at the end of day. Just keep it quiet.

Quote: Marc P @ April 15 2013, 11:05 PM BST

Give him an extension. He asked. Maybe it's good. In the industry extensions happen. Make a judgement. Helps you all if you get a broadcastable script at the end of day. Just keep it quiet.

Nah, told him to **** off.

Just got mine in there in the last few minutes. Very straightforward process. A joy to submit :)

Quote: Otterfox @ April 15 2013, 11:42 PM BST

Just got mine in there in the last few minutes. Very straightforward process. A joy to submit :)

The Mike Otterfox Sitcom Mission Quotable PR entry option was only £5.

Not sure what to do without an impending deadline. How will I get any writing done now?

Quote: Declan @ April 15 2013, 11:45 PM BST

The Mike Otterfox Sitcom Mission Quotable PR entry option was only £5.

Well worth it too. That's what I'm so happy about.

Just read this sentence by Charlie Brooker:

'In X Factor world you're only considered 'good' if you ostentatiously bend every note like Mariah Carey folding a theramin in half.'

Quote: Declan @ April 15 2013, 11:07 PM BST

Nah, told him to **** off.

Good man :D

Any idea when the results are going to be announced? And how many scripts were entered in the end?

Rule 14 states:

The names of the long listed entrants will be posted on The Sitcom Mission website by May 31, 2013. Following the final selection panel meeting, the names of the selected writers going through to the industry showcase stage will be posted on the website at a future date.

We had 185 entries, a number we were very pleased with.