Newsjack - Series 8 Page 25

Having managed to get recorded last week I spent this week absolutely shitting my pants about trying to write something half-decent again. That's my excuse. Managed the same as last week, a sketch and a solid handful of JackApps (thanks again for the advice on that btw StephenM, seemed to pay off.)

Good lord it really is a quiet week. Anyone go last night?

I was there. It was a great show - really good audience reactions and Lewis on great form and clearly enjoying himself. An unusual start to the show with audience participation in the pre-sig sketch. I won't give any more away other than to say we were so bad we had to do our own pick-up!
As always a vast amount of material and I'm happy to try to recall any specific material of interest. Overall it was a good night for BCG-ers with at least 5 I know of (including me) who had material recorded. I'll let them announce if they wish. And hopefully many more will get an email of some sort late this afternoon. The long wait now for the RIGHT email.
Alison

early well done to alison and four others

That explains it, they were all too busy creating amazing sketches to post on here! Congrats to everyone who got something recorded.

Well congrats to those who got recorded! Now to wait for the dreaded email. :S

No, I didn't remember any of them. Sorry.

Dan

No problem, I may have still got a one-liner in......

Anyone received an email yet?

Nope!

E-mails going out now. I haven't got one so fear it's the bad e-mail for me this week.

(CHECKS SPAM FOLDER...)

Emailed to say I got something in, woo!

E-mails have been sent out now.

Quote: dtmcc @ March 7 2013, 5:36 PM GMT

Emailed to say I got something in, woo!

Congratulations well done.

Just to say 'recorded but cut' e-mails not here yet...

Nothing for me, by the looks of it.