Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 8

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 22 2012, 12:48 AM GMT

Just realised I didn't put my usual poem on Gerry McDonnell's recent birthday thread - massive apologies sir - I will have bum sex with you at the next BCG drinks to make up for my faux pas.

I'm back in.

Laughing out loud

Why have Aaron and Mark not signed up to this? It depresses me.

I might come, but as always I'll be 3 hours late. Fashionably late, smelling of sudocrem and rusks.

Quote: Harridan @ November 23 2012, 11:04 PM GMT

I might come, but as always I'll be 3 hours late. Fashionably late, smelling of sudocrem and rusks.

Has a start time been set?

Says 6:30 in L.E.'s post.

I'm going to have to say no. :(

I was only ever a maybe, though.

Tomatoes!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 27 2012, 11:19 PM GMT

Tomatoes!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Harridan @ November 23 2012, 11:04 PM GMT

Bring some rusks in case we get peckish please

Quote: Booo @ November 27 2012, 9:21 PM GMT

I'm going to have to say no. :(

I was only ever a maybe, though.

I'm sure we'll have another in Spring :)

Quote: Badge @ November 17 2012, 10:50 AM GMT

7th is a Friday, Tuumble.

Did you get clarification Tuumble?!

Yes I did - the training is Wednesday and Thursday so it's OK. Trouble is I'm now skint again. Just had to go to the bank to pay a bill for some bloody kitchen stuff the wife ordered and hadn't told me about (£36.22). She's going Christmas shopping in Sheffield with her mum that Saturday and is staying the night. I have to fund this somehow. It's also my daughter's 11th birthday the week after and she wants a party at the community centre.

:(

I don't begrudge them these things (certainly not my daughter) but it's always me that has to make them happen and I get it in the neck if they don't.

Quote: Tuumble @ November 29 2012, 1:48 PM GMT

Yes I did - the training is Wednesday and Thursday so it's OK. Trouble is I'm now skint again. Just had to go to the bank to pay a bill for some bloody kitchen stuff the wife ordered and hadn't told me about (£36.22). She's going Christmas shopping in Sheffield with her mum that Saturday and is staying the night. I have to fund this somehow. It's also my daughter's 11th birthday the week after and she wants a party at the community centre.

:(

I don't begrudge them these things (certainly not my daughter) but it's always me that has to make them happen and I get it in the neck if they don't.

Aw, mate, that's shit. Sounds like you deserve a night out! If you can get money for train fare we can all buy you a pint..

Quote: AJGO @ November 29 2012, 2:08 PM GMT

Aw, mate, that's shit. Sounds like you deserve a night out! If you can get money for train fare we can all buy you a pint..

Ha! Well, who knows - I may be able to wangle a visit to the London office and get the company to pay. :)

Ok you can buy us a drink then

Mr Sunshine I would never accept ale being forced upon me so I could have a night out for free...well, not always...

If I can wangle it I will come but I don't want your charity! :D