Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 3

Will it be at one venue or is it just wherever you are at the time?

Let's make sure Chappers comes. He's one of the old school meet up bods.

We'll choose a venue soon.

Let me know when you have so I can come.

Surely The Sunshine's will be attending! And Gavin!

Yes put me down.
I'll definitely try to make it

My boyfriend's family have decided to have a big Shabbos family meal on this Friday and I have to go. So I'm sorry I won't be attending.

Quote: L.E. @ October 24 2012, 11:01 AM BST

My boyfriend's family have decided to have a big Shabbos family meal on this Friday and I have to go. So I'm sorry I won't be attending.

You're blowing us out for Jew food? Have you not seen Friday Night Dinners?

Dinner with the In-laws...Man, being a grown up sounds shit. Oh well, maybe see you next Christmas - or Chanukah as they call it in your new 'cult'.

;) :P

Quote: L.E. @ October 24 2012, 11:01 AM BST

This guy sounds like a wrong 'un L, bin him imo.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 24 2012, 11:18 AM BST

You're blowing us out for Jew food? Have you not seen Friday Night Dinners?

Oh I didn't know he was Jewish. Definitely bin him, it's not like you're going to get an expensive Christmas present.

Ha - I'll be around the new year. Just Friday nights aren't good for me. I do Shabbos every Friday and it just so happens this one is a big family one. So neh! :P

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ October 24 2012, 11:24 AM BST

This guy sounds like a wrong 'un L, bin him imo.

Oh I didn't know he was Jewish. Definitely bin him, it's not like you're going to get an expensive Christmas present.

:D

I also don't need to buy him a Christmas present (although we do do Chanukah gifts and he spoils me rotten the rest of the year).

Quote: L.E. @ October 24 2012, 11:31 AM BST

Ha - I'll be around the new year. Just Friday nights aren't good for me. I do Shabbos every Friday :P

I thought Shabbos was Saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4

Quote: L.E. @ October 24 2012, 11:31 AM BST

I do Shabbos every Friday

Stop it L.E., you're making me jealous with your rock and roll lifestyle. As a protest, I will be attending the BCG Drinks with strips of crispy bacon wrapped around my uncircumcied knob. And then maybe shove a prawn down my peehole. Dunno, depends on how many beers I've had.

Gives a whole new meaning to streaky bacon.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 24 2012, 11:45 AM BST

Gives a whole new meaning to streaky bacon.

The old pork sword? Hmm, if I put pig products on my genitalia, that means I'll never get a blowjob from a Jewish chick...oh wait...

;)

Quote: David Bussell @ October 24 2012, 11:33 AM BST

I thought Shabbos was Saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPo9OBrIOi4

It starts Friday sundown to Saturday sundown.