Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 5

Yes more Shandy and Booo can only be a good thing (and possibly Dellas?)

Aww shucks, the cigars are on me ;)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 4 2012, 10:06 PM GMT

possibly Lee

Restraining orders are still in effect.

Well that's just lovely isn't it? 5 Moderators on this forum, at least 4 of them London based and not one can be bothered to have a drink (once a bloomin' year!) with the people that keep this place interesting.

I hope you're proud of yourselves.

I am nowhere near London at the moment, so there. :)

Wellthat's 2 which is a bit odd.

We may be planning a coup or something.

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 10:47 AM GMT

I am nowhere near London at the moment, so there. :)

There are these things called 'trains' that people in the sticks use to get to the O2 Arena to watch Ice Age Live!, try using one of those. Unless you've protested it away from your bumpkin filled incest pit in the middle of nowhere.

You have over a month to book your cheap day return, so there is no excuse.

Pff. You are my official nomination to be the official member of the BCG in attendance to make it official.

*does the sword thing and bows*

Quote: zooo @ November 5 2012, 10:59 AM GMT

You are my official nomination to be the official member of the BCG in attendance to make it official.

Ha! Take that Bussell, Sooty, Ben, Steve Sunshine, etc. - you may have been on this forum longer, made more posts and positively contributed to the BCG far more than I ever could, but I'm the one who's been deputised.

Eat it bitches. ;)

Oh, now you mention Freve, give it to him instead.

Quote: Ben @ November 4 2012, 6:07 PM GMT

Anyway , where are we going to hold this thing? I know that Renegade Carpark often holds court in some pub in Holborn - The Enterprise(?) - which is fairly roomy. How about there if we can reserve an area?

Just asked. Will let you know.

It is still official with out me, but not as fun!

I have booked a table from 6.30pm for The British Comedy Guide at The Enterprise in Holborn. http://www.the-enterprise.co.uk/

Nice work, BananaJP.

Quote: L.E. @ November 5 2012, 4:22 PM GMT

I have booked a table from 6.30pm for The British Comedy Guide at The Enterprise in Holborn. http://www.the-enterprise.co.uk/

And you'll be there of course?

So that's in Euston then? marvellous Huh? ;)