Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 11

Quote: David Bussell @ December 5 2012, 6:28 PM GMT

You can add Stott to that list.

You can add Stott to most lists.

Quote: AJGO @ December 5 2012, 6:21 PM GMT

It is, just down then right.

Thanks AJGO, see you in Brighton about 11pm then?
;)

Okay, here are some easy directions for both AJGO and Shandonbelle (but no one else!!) -

When you come out of Holborn tube, stand on the corner of the intersection, stop and have a look around. You will see a McDonalds on the other side of the street. Cross over the road as if you're going to the McDonalds. As you do this, the big Sainsburys and Holborn station will be behind you.

Pass the McDonalds so it's on your left hand side and you'll immediately come to a set of traffic lights (where the office building goes over the road) either turn left walk up and turn right or carry straight on down and turn left into Red Lion Street.

Got to hand it to the main man, them are good diversions...em directions :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 5 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

Okay, here are some easy directions for both AJGO and Shandonbelle (but no one else!!) -

When you come out of Holborn tube, stand on the corner of the intersection, stop and have a look around. You will see a McDonalds on the other side of the street. Cross over the road as if you're going to the McDonalds. As you do this, the big Sainsburys and Holborn station will be behind you.

Pass the McDonalds so it's on your left hand side and you'll immediately come to a set of traffic lights (where the office building goes over the road) either turn left walk up and turn right or carry straight on down and turn left into Red Lion Street.

Then walk nearly the full length of Red Lion St as the pub is near the North end of the street.

;) :( Laughing out loud Have a jolly time very jealous! MUST make the next one, Ive a huge cold sore anyway , cheers!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ December 5 2012, 8:49 PM GMT

Got to hand it to the main man, them are good diversions...em directions :)

:D

Quote: dellas @ December 5 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

;) :( Laughing out loud Have a jolly time very jealous! MUST make the next one, Ive a huge cold sore anyway , cheers!

Laughing out loud Hug

Quote: AJGO @ December 5 2012, 6:21 PM GMT

How many people is the table booked for?

I think L.E. might be a bit too busy to sort this thing out for us, especially as she's not coming, so it might be worth you giving them a ring to check. You have previously demonstrated your ability to organise this mob, so it's now your job. Forever.

Quote: Harridan @ December 5 2012, 11:07 PM GMT

I think L.E. might be a bit too busy to sort this thing out for us, especially as she's not coming, so it might be worth you giving them a ring to check. You have previously demonstrated your ability to organise this mob, so it's now your job. Forever.

Hee, nope- despite my need for an updated list on previous page, I am taking no responsibility!
Actually, since RC knows the pub, perhaps he could call then assess if it's enough room, if you don't mind RC? I don't recall how much space there is or how it's set out.

Quote: AJGO @ December 5 2012, 11:44 PM GMT

Actually, since RC knows the pub, perhaps he could call then assess if it's enough room, if you don't mind RC?

Not a problem. Was going to ring them anyway to make sure no 'gremlins' have cancelled our booking.

And when I say 'gremlins' I mean weirdly twisted people who have probably been banned by the BCG and want to piss on our fun through unfathomable jealousy and mental instability.

I can call and check - no problem. I have given them my mobile if there are any problems... AJGO/RC mind if I give them one of yours too?

All confirmed for tomorrow guys. She's put an area aside for you.

Quote: L.E. @ December 6 2012, 12:20 PM GMT

A pen?

Quote: L.E. @ December 6 2012, 12:20 PM GMT

What name should we ask for?

RCP where is your Fritzell dungeon?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 5 2012, 7:10 PM GMT

Oh I'm not invoted now? (flonces)