Official BCG Christmas drinks - 7th December Page 14

Quote: Tursiops @ December 8 2012, 1:13 AM GMT

I am safely home. (AJGO wanted to know this)

Ditto!

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 7 2012, 5:07 PM GMT

You've got to love London. I've just paid £2 for a thimble-full of coffee :)

You c**t, you said you weren't going.

I hope Stott stayed in his bedroom or I will be pissed.

Me too, after fighting my way through packs of wolves, prides of lions & tigers & hordes of teenage zombie girls, Billwill is happy to report that the 134 bus conveyed him home, drunk but safe...

:)

I had no idea that Tursiops was actually a real Dolphin.

Apart from that it was a shame that Godot didn't come.
It was the same Pub where I met him briefy before at a previous meet.

Me & Stotty had a good laugh about that as we made some of the best points about Dr Who that it's ever been my privelege to be involved with.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 8 2012, 2:01 AM GMT

You c**t, you said you weren't going.

I know. I was in, out, in, out; I was one step away from shaking it all about. AJGO twisted my arm in the end, she's remarkably strong for a wee thing.

I'm glad I went in the end though, if only for the revelation that Renegade Carpark is officially the world's nicest man. Amazing scenes.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 8 2012, 11:42 AM GMT

if only for the revelation that Renegade Carpark is officially the world's nicest man.

So it was his Dr Jeckyl phase yesterday? ;)

I'm glad I went in the end though, if only for the revelation that Renegade Carpark is officially the world's nicest man.

Sssh, don't blow my street cred dude. ;)

Had a great night and also made it home alive, as evidenced by this very post. Was lovely seeing everyone and hope you all had a good time.

Looking forward to the 'hat' pictures.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ December 8 2012, 3:43 AM GMT

Me & Stotty had a good laugh about that as we made some of the best points about Dr Who that it's ever been my privelege to be involved with.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Everything was good apart from the venue (thanks L.E!).

I love London Midland, had the pleasure of being in the same carraige as a vomiting drunk on the way home...on the plus side it was great to see all you lovely people last night...cigar anyone? :)

I had no idea that Tursiops was actually a real Dolphin.

:D

Post-op transpecies actually.

I see it as a career move in anticipation of the next BBC writer's room opportunity.

Quote: Tursiops @ December 8 2012, 1:13 AM GMT

I am safely home. (AJGO wanted to know this)

Thanks Tursiops, now, have you taken your vitamins and washed behind your ears?

I know. I was in, out, in, out; I was one step away from shaking it all about. AJGO twisted my arm in the end, she's remarkably strong for a wee thing.

:D Someone had to restrain you from shaking it all about

Cheers for a great night all, was rad seeing everyone.

A very nice evening; good to talk to a few people I hadn't met before, and catch up with those I had.

Enjoyed seeing the old faces and new ones. I disappeared after 11 at some point as I tend to do when I get that urge to sleep. I remember discussing sausages with someone and telling someone else to sling their hook. I apologise for none of it.

Bussell, SootyJ and I are the only BCGers to attend all official meets. We're too cool.

Apart from that it was a shame that Godot didn't come.
It was the same Pub where I met him briefy before at a previous meet.

I would have been there if I'd seen who was coming - it was about five people last time.

Quote: Ben @ December 8 2012, 2:25 PM GMT

Bussell, SootyJ and I are the only BCGers to attend all official meets. We're too cool.

You weren't at the first Enterprise one and that was 'official' although Aaron didn't turn up in the end. Sooty was there though so he wins the toffee apple.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 8 2012, 6:51 PM GMT

You weren't at the first Enterprise one and that was 'official' although Aaron didn't turn up in the end. Sooty was there though so he wins the toffee apple.

No, no, that was an unofficial one - if it's in the 'drinks' thread then it's not official. There's only been five official ones with their own threads.