Newsjack - Series 7 Page 31

To be honest, Newsjack isn't really restrictive. I just mean that I am having trouble writing material that is a) topical, b) funny and c) fits the 'style' of the programme (I mean that in the loosest sense). I can manage maybe two out of three, just getting a full house is proving difficult!

Well done to all those of you who have cracked it at one time or another, and good luck to all those awaiting emails. (Including me!)

Good luck StephenM - if past episodes are to go by only half an hour of so to go

Now got owt yet so presuming no luck again. Hope others had better luck (not that luck has anything to do with it)!

Nothing here so far. Given I know I'm getting an e-mail one way or another don't give up yet!

Stephen provides hope (then he'll take it away when he tells us when he does get email)

got something on. matched by series 6 PB - 2 things on and one recorded and cut

Hurrah! Good e-mail!

(MOOD CHANGE)

Sorry, this now means I've killed all your hopes and dreams.

Quote: blahblah @ October 18 2012, 5:17 PM BST

got something on. matched by series 6 PB - 2 things on and one recorded and cut

Hurrah! (Where's the high-five smiley?)

Well done the both of you!

[quote name="StephenM" post="924314" date="October 18 2012, 5:18 PM BST"

Hurrah! (Where's the high-five smiley?)[/quote]
:D Now I have no excuse to sit by computer and I have to go food shopping :(

Sigh - really not going well for me this series. I thought my 'Diary of Daredevil Felix Baumgatner' was a strong contender, and had a decent film scene spoof as backup...

Oh well. One more week to find the success of last series...

Shitcakes.

I've got an e mail
But I haven't checked it yet.

I got the recorded/cut email.

Well done the winners - StephenM, blahblah, David S, Frantically and anyone else.

Quote: Badge @ October 18 2012, 6:25 PM BST

Well done the winners - StephenM, blahblah, David S, Frantically and anyone else.

Again! Still on for a 100% record for having something in every recording this series.

And David - you're on fire this series!

Quote: Badge @ October 18 2012, 6:25 PM BST

It was another one of these
:) :(