Newsjack - Series 7 Page 9

I went for the 'I hope Prince Philip doesn't go on holiday soon' angle, the least original of my submissions this week.

I went for the size of the breasts angle. On reflection it was a schoolboy error, which is ironic.

I relegated it to just a jack app along the lines of:

WOMAN:I was disgusted to hear a photographer took snaps of Kate Middleton in the nude. If he was taking pictures of royalty he should at least have worn a hat.

But on relfection it was probably too big a topic to be covered with a fairly standard (albeit utterly puke-inducingly hilarious) one-liner...

I just got the success email, which is a lot earlier than normal, so, start checking your inboxes, I guess...
Nothing up on the programme page yet, though...

Congrats Songs. I got the recorded but cut email.

No email for me -boo! but congrats to others

Congratulations to those who were recorded and even bigger ones to those making the cut.

Well done!

Quote: Big Jack @ September 20 2012, 9:55 AM BST

I'm not holding out much hope that my Andy Murray sponsorship, Bond low budget nor kids discussing the exams debacle got in...?

I did a quick budget bond thing last year when the film was saved from financial woes...
The behind the scenes is here: http://youtu.be/REX-7BJu-Og
And a trailer (shown after the behind the scenes) is here: http://youtu.be/Zo0OFDZnELQ

/shameless_self_promotion_involving_material_people_probably_wont_like

anyone got a link to the place the writers list will appear?

No email for me.

Has the writer's list been published yet?

I suppose at a big place like the BBC email addresses are always going missing.

Quote: Badge @ September 20 2012, 4:35 PM BST

Congrats Songs. I got the recorded but cut email.

Ditto. Nothing of mine has been recorded before, so I've managed to get one step further.

Feels a little bit good :)

My rejects are now in critique. Feel free to pour scorn.

Yeah, gonna put mine on there when I get home, partially for the usual critique, partially because I want to see what of mine was recorded, if anyone remembers.

Feeoree if you email and ask what material they recorded of yours they'll tell you - at least they did when I emailed them last series

Quote: 3songsnoflash @ September 20 2012, 4:31 PM BST

I just got the success email, which is a lot earlier than normal, so, start checking your inboxes, I guess...
Nothing up on the programme page yet, though...

It would have been unbelievably cruel if you had *nothing* in after getting a few bits recorded!

I got the "something in" email also. Roll on 10.30.

PS I can't see the list up either... But that could be incompetence.

Quote: Feeoree @ September 20 2012, 5:10 PM BST

Ditto. Nothing of mine has been recorded before, so I've managed to get one step further.

Feels a little bit good :)

Recorded but cut is a good achievement and shows you can write what they want. The difference between cut and used is not that big. Seeing the show, none of it is rubbish!